Please read the Terms and Conditions given below. Your payment towards any of our services is a general acceptance of these.
We write CV's and Resumes based on the facts given in your CV and Questionnaire. We will write as per the target job designation provided by you. This cannot be changed later.
We also write LinkedIn Profiles, and do registrations with Job Portals (CV Posting Service), Agencies (Recruiting Agency Registration), Employer Registration, and CV Distribution, Paid Whatsapp Jobs, Jobs Guide, UAE Email Database, etc.
Whatsapp messages and emails are replied to during business hours only. Please excuse us beyond this time.
Instead of calling up to inquire about the progress of the CV, please communicate via Whatsapp/email only.
Friday (full day) and Saturday (half day) is weekend. We take a break from work just like everyone else.
All public holidays according to the UAE/GCC official holiday list are applicable, and are counted as non-working days. This includes UAE National Day, Eid Al Fitr, Arafat (Haj) Day, Eid Al Adha, Hijri New Years Day, Prophet Mohammed's (S.A.W.) Birthday, Israa & Meraj Night, Gregorian New Years Day (January 1) and Martyr's Day holidays.
Moharrum is observed as a 9 day mourning period and we work very limited hours during these days.
During Ramadan, we work from 9 am till 2 PM as per the directives of the GCC governmental agencies.
We work along with you in improving your CV and LinkedIn profiles. We do not stop until we are both satisfied that the CV and LinkedIn meets our objectives. So, the final CV delivered to you is as per both of our understanding that it is a good document that represents you and your career.
Now, you getting/not getting a job, is not in our hands. There are many reasons why a person does not get a job.
Though the GCC are countries of immense opportunities; it is also a place where categorization, selection, and recruitment is a bit of a different process...
Nationality, age, visa status, external looks, preference of spouse's visa, are all taken into account as well as your qualifications, experience, education, and skills for quite a few, if not all companies here.
Many individuals send out 100+ resumes and don’t receive any response. That’s like playing the lottery and hoping to win. The truth is many resumes go to the rejection pile unread. What you need to do is NETWORK. Talk to 100 people in your network rather than apply for 100 jobs via job boards. Networking is the only way to bypass the bias filters (Overqualified, Employment Gap) in automated systems. The door won’t open automatically, you will have to PUSH your way in!
Pick up the phone, attend job fairs, meet people. The truth is many individuals are hired due to familiarity rather than actual merit and many jobs are not posted externally. 85% of all Jobs are filled via Networking. As the saying goes, "It’s Not What You Know, But Who Knows You." Shake off rejection and keep going. Remember it’s not how many “nos” you get. It only takes one "YES."
These are the 8 people, who you should certainly network with when looking for a job...
1. Hiring Manager: Connect with the hiring manager of the company you've applied to, on LinkedIn.
2. HR or Recruitment Manager: He is the one who will screen you, so knowing him too will be a good bet.
3. Former and current colleagues: These are the people who you've worked with, so they may recommend you to an opportunity that they know of.
4. Alumni Contacts: Utilize your network from school, college, university, certification class, etc.
5. Neighbor: Someone who lives in the same apartment building/ community or the ones you meet at the building gym, pool or club.
6. Your personal friends: Friends in need are true friends indeed...Reach out to all your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc. And ask them to pass your CV to their network...Multiply!
7. Parents of your children’s friends: Connect with your children's friends parents at the next PTA meeting.
8. Your doctor, and dentist: These people have a very big network and if they request someone to get connected with you and to help you out, generally that request will be followed up very well. After all, it's the doctor you always want in your good books.
Read a few articles that appeared in leading newspapers:
1) Dubai Job Hunt: 10 reasons you weren’t hired:
2) 10 reasons why you may not get your dream job in Dubai:
3) Your past could haunt your job search:
However, in the rare case you do not get a job with a CV written by us (we have a success rate of 95%+), we will rewrite your CV from scratch for free. We do not refund payment for services rendered.
You agree to the above terms and conditions, your payment towards any of our services is proof that you accept these.
Return to Dubai-Forever.Com's Home Page