College, University Admission, Study Abroad Consultant - Princeton Review, Dubai
Princeton Review Middle East is looking for College/University Admission / Study Abroad Consultant with the following qualification and experience
· Graduated from a reputed University/College. Those who have studied in US / UK will be preferred.
· Minimum 2/3 years experience in advising and well versed with entire application process of getting in both Undergrad & Masters and MBA colleges is must.
· Verbal and written fluency in English and local languages
· Basic knowledge of school and college education systems;
· High level of attention to detail and demonstrated organizational ability;
· Excellent time management, planning and implementation, analytical, and computer/internet skills;
· Demonstrated commitment to international education and cultural exchange;
· Strong cross-cultural and communication skills;
·Experience in planning seminars, conferences, workshops, and other public events;
·Availability for work after regular working hours and on weekends as necessary.
· Daily counseling on U.S, Canada, U.K. Europe, Australia &/or New Zealand educational opportunities available to students, parents, and professionals
· Will be responsible for providing regular counseling and daily reports
on International College Application Choices world-wide in person, as well as outreach via electronic and other means.
· Maintaining virtual and in-person sales and promotion projects.
· Regular researching on business development opportunities with institutions and businesses
· Maintaining and updating supply of handouts/flyers/posters and other informational materials;
· Assisting representatives of colleges and universities
· Assist during planning and implementation of events, such as In-Center, Institutional and Public Seminars, Fairs and others;
· Conducting virtual and in-person presentations on application processes to international colleges and universities;
· Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please email CV/resume, references and recent photograph. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please email us with the following details:
· Your updated resume with passport size photograph
· Your Notice Period
· Your Earliest Availability for an Interview
To Apply: Please send your resume, current location, recent photo and details for current CTC & notice period. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Experience: counseling: 2 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred)
Join the Teaching Jobs Group on Whatsapp:https://chat.whatsapp.com/IKz5cGslXio0pushzoglLR