About Dubai-Forever.Com's LinkedIn Profile Creation Service:
Hello and Welcome! I am Shabbir Kagalwala, and am a Professional CV and LinkedIn Profile Writer. I have helped thousands of people re-do their LinkedIn profiles and optimize it, thus achieving their objectives with it.
Networking, as always, has been one of the best ways to find a lucrative job. The social networking website, LinkedIn, has taken the lead in the virtual world, to help people connect with others and network. And also get found by recruiters and head-hunters. Over 500 million people across the world use LinkedIn...
A professional LinkedIn profile has become extremely important today as recruiters across the Middle East (and the world) search for talented candidates that make the perfect fit for job vacancies that they are trying to fill; whether in an MNC, local firm, government or SME (small and medium enterprise).
LinkedIn has evolved as the most important platform to showcase your skills and achievements and also to network with like-minded people across your industry / sector.
Recruiters have the ability to search profiles of candidates on LinkedIn very easily. The search feature on this top-rated social networking site enables recruiters to search via technical and professional skills, and also by gender, age range, years of experience, nationality, and more.
Dubai-Forever.Com's LinkedIn Writing Service in Dubai/ UAE/ GCC, helps create a professional profile for you on the best professional social network , so that it projects YOU as the ideal candidate in your particular sector and industry. Taking care to include your skills, abilities, achievements, and of course, the duties and responsibilities in various roles.
A professional profile created in this manner is bound to get you many requests to connect from recruiters, head-hunters, employers and hiring managers.
It will help you "stand-out" from the crowd with a profile that markets you as an expert in your field.
This is what I give you as part of the LinkedIn Profile Creation Service (Lite):
Once your LinkedIn social media profile has been made and is live, I also help maintain it as part of the LinkedIn profile creation service (PRO), to keep it up-to-date and to help it rank higher consistently. It includes:
1) Writing LinkedIn posts in your area of skill/ expertise (brands you as a Subject Matter Expert - VERY IMPORTANT in today's crowded marketplace).
Example i): https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/purpose-resume-shabbir-kagalwala?
Example ii): https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/things-avoid-your-resumé-shabbir-kagalwala?
Example iii): https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/10-points-consider-while-writing-cv-uae-shabbir-kagalwala?
2) Connecting with important and influential people inclusive of CEO's, investors, recruiters and headhunters.
3) Commenting in related Groups (to show your expertise)
4) Increasing number of connections (after all, LinkedIn is a numbers game)
5) Increasing Skill Endorsements from connections.
6) Writing and receiving Recommendations from your seniors/ colleagues (A good comment/ review/ feedback from a person who has worked with you always helps in branding your technical skills and soft-skills).