CV Preparation for Jobs in the Middle East is completely different than elsewhere. Given below, is the process I follow in making a new Professional CV 'TAILORED' for jobs in the respective region / country.
Focus On The Following TOPICS:
- Objective: An Objective should be written that starts the Resume. But it should not state what you want to do in your career or what kind of organization you seek to work in. It should list your strongest skills that will help the organization and that justifies the role you are applying for. It should show great benefit to the organization IF they hire you.
- Strong Skills Projection: Throughout your Resume your strongest skills should be seen loud and clear. In fact, they should point towards the role that you are applying for.
- Strong Elevation For Desired Job: Overall, the CV Preparation should be focused in only one direction. Towards attaining your desired job position.
- English Language / Grammar: Correct English language, grammar, and sentence construction should be in place throughout the resume. Do not use abbreviations.
- Keywords / Action Verbs: There are certain words that are very important to your particular career specialization. These are known as keywords. Keywords are used by recruiters to search for appropriate candidates in online / offline databases of MonsterGulf, Bayt, Dubai-Forever and other companies.
- Responsibilities: Duties performed by you as part of your job. These should once again work towards achieving your goal. Your desired job position.
- Accomplishments: Tangible and quantifiable accomplishments of the duties that were assigned to you in your previous jobs.
- Educational Qualifications: Listing of various degrees, diplomas, courses etc. that you earned during the course of your education as well as work life.
- Certifications: The certifications you earned during your work life that shows your proficiency in your particular career specialization. Also, the various organizations (in your career field) that you were part of.
- Localization: Dubai and the entire Middle East region comprises of people from over 200 countries from across the world, who are as different from one another as white is from black. The recruiter needs to be assured that you will fit into this "melting pot of cultures" peacefully and excel.
For each of the 10 Topics above, Dubai-Forever.com's CV Preparation Service creates your Curriculum Vitae using a total of 108 criteria. Here's the break-up:
- Objective: 5 Criteria.
- Strong Skills Projection: 11 Criteria.
- Strong Elevation For Desired Job: 8 Criteria.
- English Language / Grammar: 18 Criteria.
- Keywords / Action Verbs: 10 Criteria.
- Responsibilities: 16 Criteria.
- Accomplishments: 18 Criteria.
- Educational Qualifications: 7 Criteria.
- Certifications: 5 Criteria.
- Localization: 10 Criteria.
Let Me Explain In Detail:
I create a Dubai Resume/ CV from ground-up on the basis of these 108 criteria. Every criteria is different and carries different set of points. For example, the Topic "Objective"
is rated on the basis of 5 criteria. Each of these 5 criteria is different and hence is given points in a different manner.
A Weighted Average Score is then calculated using a pre-defined formula. This score ranges between 1 and 10.
- A score of 10 means that Topic meets the Quality Standards prevalent in the Middle East;
- While a score of 8 and above impresses;
- A score of 6 barely scrapes through;
- A score of 5 or below means that Topic fails miserably.
I keep on working on your CV till it achieves a score of 10.
Here, we must understand that, Perfection is Imaginary, Excellence is what we Aim for.
I am a Professional CV Writer, creating CV's & Resume's for Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Dubai, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Al Ain & Ras Al Khaimah in The UAE.
Similarly I have pioneered the customized Resume, CV & Cover Letter for Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman. Similarly I also write CV's for nationals of Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Cyprus, Yemen, Syria, Turkey, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Bulgaria and Romania and many other countries around the world, looking for a job in the MENA region.
Want a CV that scores a 10? Order your Professional CV Preparation NOW! Please choose from the following levels:
Want any clarifications about my CV Preparation process? Contact Me with your queries...
Return to Professional CV Writing Service
Return to My Home Page