York International Hotel Dubai
The York International Hotel Dubai is great value for money, being conveniently located on the main road of Bur Dubai, next to the traditional Bazaars and Souks.
The Deira shopping district is a few minutes walk away from this hotel.
So is the Dubai Museum. The renowned & worth-a-visit, Perfume Souk, Spice Souk and Gold Souk are also a short drive away from this hotel.
With spacious, clean rooms, good breakfast, excellent location, and unbeatable price, all in all one of the best hotels in Dubai UAE.
York International Hotel Dubai Reviews:
- You can get a free shuttle ride to Jumeirah Beach Park.
- The York Club, is a good night-club / disco that has live entertainment, what with a rock band playing.
- You can get free internet access at the E-Pub that serves a range of beverages too.
- Wired internet is charged AED 10 per hour in the hotel's public areas.
- Avoid the lower floors as you can hear the disco music till the wee hours of night. I guess 7th floor upwards should be fine.
- The pool on the top floor is very small to swim in, but okay to jump in and cool off during the hot season.
Best Hotel Deals:
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
- The nightclub is filled with girls of the night, so if you're a couple, then it's best to avoid the disco.
- A one-way taxi trip between Dubai International Airport and the York International Hotel Dubai should cost no more than AED 45-50.
- There are at most 3 English language channels on the TV at the hotel.
- The concierge services offered from the hotel are a little bit expensive, it's advisable to book directly or bargain with the concierge staff.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-Hotel and Nearby:
- The buffet breakfast at the Bank Street Cafe, in the lobby of Hotel York International Dubai, even though limited in nature, is good value for money.
- A quiet and charming courtyard cafe, the Basta Art Cafe has the best lemon and mint drinks in Dubai. The Arabic Coffee is also worth a try. Highly recommended are the potatoes and salads. It is a mile away.
- The Jhonny Carinos restaurant which is a fifth of a mile away, serves you french bread, garlic and olives until your order is processed. The ambience is good and food portions are big.
- The Bateaux Dubai boat ride, that's about a mile away, is a must do at night. The ambience is amazing, and the food is excellent. The chocolate fondant is really mouth watering.
Are you a Foodie? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
The exciting Ice Skating in Dubai; water based fun in Wild Wadi Water Park and the romantic Dhow Dubai Cruise are some of our favorites. Be sure to check out all the Amusement Parks In Dubai also.
Travel in Dubai & make it easy. Our Dubai Local Travel info-guide is for you.
York International Hotel Dubai Tourist Map
Copy and paste the entire link from the box below to view a detailed Satellite Google Map of The Hotel York International Dubai...
Location: One of the leading Bur Dubai Hotels, the York International Hotel Dubai is close to the Indian Bazaar, the famous Dubai Creek, the Dubai Museum and top shopping malls.
Situated: 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
Location Advantage: The Dubai Museum, Gold and Spice Souks, Water sports, and many others.
Facilities: Meeting and banqueting rooms including outdoor facilities for up to 5000 guests, 8 excellent restaurants and bars, 5 outdoor pools, and easy access to activities such as water skiing, kayaking, and windsurfing. The Penguin Club provides activities and services for children.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, Air-conditioning.
Activities: Tennis Court, Table Tennis, Fitness Centre, Golf Course (off-site), Children's Playground, Fishing, Windsurfing, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Swimming Pool.
Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty Shop, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Return to Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos Courtesy: uggboy || markcartwright