Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Rigga
The Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Rigga, is a very basic and budget class hotel.
For the price, I believe it's the best in it's class, in it's unique location.
Caters mainly to budget travelers and those on stopover flights, due to it's proximity to the Airport.
A good bang for your buck!
Ibis Dubai Al Rigga Hotel Reviews:
- The Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Rigga scores very high on the location front. The Dubai International Airport is a 10 minutes drive away, the Dubai World Trade Center is a 15 minutes drive away and the Al Rigga Metro Station just 300 meters away.
- The Gold Souk, Dubai Museum and Creek Golf Club are within walking distance of the hotel.
- The Ibis Hotel Dubai is no-frills, so do not expect coffee kettles, safe-boxes and mini refrigerators to be present in your room.
The rooms though small, are spectacularly clean and comfortable.
Free Internet access is available in the lobby of the hotel.
The Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Rigga has a multitude of excellent dining choices in and around the vicinity.
The hotel can arrange for an early or late breakfast, as per your flight schedule.
Hotel Bed Room
There is an ice machine located on the sixth floor.
The hotel is short-staffed. Could surely use a few more reception staff and also room-service personnel.
The staff needs to be trained to be customer-friendly. It's the staff that make or break a hotels reputation and return rate.
A taxi costs around 20 AED from / to the Dubai International Airport.
A day-long Metro train ticket costs 16 AED. That is very economical, considering the places you can travel to and see in Dubai.
A work-desk and a flat-screen television with satellite connection are provided in every room of the Ibis Al Rigga.
The Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Rigga is short-staffed, hence service delays should be expected.
Hotel Swimming Pool
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Kisaku, an authentic Japanese food joint is just 0.3 miles away from the Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai. Serving excellent Sushi, authentic Japanese Rice and Miso Soup, this is one place that you can go to without any hesitation.
- Minato, located in the Radisson SAS Deira Creek Hotel, is just 0.4 miles away, and is also a fine Japanese dining restaurant. Excellent service, good, delicious food make this a nice place to go to.
- Yum!, located in the Radisson Blu Hotel in Deira Creek, serves awesome Asian cuisine from China, Thailand and Malaysia. The Noodles are notably delicious.
- Akbar Restaurant, located right across, serves sumptuous South Asian Moghlai food.
- Bombay Dining, located right across, is also a favorite with foodies.
Been searching for some good Restaurants? Check out our Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Discount Rates & Deals:
Search the Best Rates for Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Rigga, from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Laterooms, Booking, Octopus, RatesToGo, etc.
The AquaVenture Water Park and a soothing Atlantis Lost Chambers are amongst the "MUST DO" Things To Do In Dubai. You can share your Dubai Photos of your trip on our website too!
The Dubai Local Travel info-guide makes internal travel in Dubai a breeze.
Address: Al Rigga Road, P.O. Box 186878, Dubai, UAE.
Number of rooms: 280
Number of rooms for people with reduced mobility: 2
Hotel Chain: Accor
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: From 12:00 - 18:00 hours
Visit some other Value For Money Hotels:
Ibis Hotel Dubai Mall of the Emirates ||
Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Barsha
Ibis Hotel Dubai Deira City Centre ||
Ibis Hotel Dubai World Trade Centre
Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha ||
Claridge Hotel Dubai
Capitol Hotel Dubai ||
Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Cheap Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel.
Photos courtesy tipsfortravellers ; Sarah Ackerman.