Grand Hyatt Hotel
The Grand Hyatt Hotel Dubai is set in 37 acres of lush green
gardens, minutes away from a range of some major attractions in Dubai,
such as the Deira shopping and business area, the Gold & Spice
Souks, the Dubai World Trade Center.
The Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club is also minutes away.
The Hotel also boasts of the best conference facilities in UAE...
The Hotel has a great spa, with a nice hot jacuzzi. The staff are always around to offer you iced drinks and towels.
The Grand Hyatt Dubai is pretty far away from the fashionable Jumeirah Beach area, but very close to the business districts. However, the hotel has a lot (it will take you a day just to tour the hotel), to do in itself...
Grand Hyatt Hotel Dubai
- BMW 7 series cars are used for Dubai International Airport transfers.
- The morning breakfast at The Grand Hyatt Dubai is really extensive and you won't know what to eat and what to leave off. Meats, Cereals, Danish, Pastries, Fresh fruit juices (really delicious), teas, coffees...
- A huge indoor jungle behind the lounge on a mezzanine, with rivers and bridges also serves as a Market offering an extensive breakfast buffet.
Discount Rates & Deals:
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
- The staff our very courteous, prompt and helpful. Even if there is some time for checking in into your room, they try their best to accommodate you quickly. If not, you are treated to free soft drinks/snacks/breakfast as the case may be. 5 Star Service.
- The outdoor pool at The Grand Hyatt Hotel Dubai is really huge and amazing to lounge around in and soak in the sun. Though it closes at 8pm. Fret not however. The indoor pool and the kiddy pool close at 11 pm and are good enough to continue your relaxation in.
- Minutes away from the best shopping centres in Dubai such as Burjuman Centre, Wafi City and Festival City & Dubai Mall.
- There are 3 outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pools inclusive of one of the largest leisure pools in the city, including a children’s pool complete with water games and slides and a toddlers’ pool.
- The staff at the Grand Hyatt Dubai bring you iced towels, cucumbers for your eyes and fruit juices near the pool area to keep you cool.
- The Free Shuttle Bus service is a private third party service that collects guests from several hotels, so if you are the first pick or last drop off, then you can end up spending up to 2 hours in traffic. Beware!
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and Nearby:
- The Italian cafe in the Grand Hyatt Hotel has the best gelato and espresso.
- The Lebanese restaurant "Awtar" has excellent & authentic Lebanese food. They also have a belly dancer and singer perform there late in the evenings.
- Peppercrab, an Asian fusion cuisine restaurant, in Grand Hyatt Hotel has outstanding seafood like crab, lobster, fish, squid (Calamari) etc., of course with a price. A bit expensive, but worth it.
- Medzo, which is 0.6 miles away, is a nice restaurant which offers Italian & Mediterranean cuisine. The A la Carte Menu is nice and so are the lovely mouth-watering dessert and the coffee bar.
- Persia Persia Dubai, a nice Iranian joint, 0.6 miles away has good warm bread with feta and herbs, Tempura Prawns served with Saffron Tartare, and the most tender lamb you will ever eat.
Love eating out? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
The largest indoor amusement park Ferrari World, the only snow-dome in a desert Ski Dubai and Crab Hunting in Umm Al Quwain, are amongst some of our all-time favorite Dubai Attractions.
Our info-guide Dubai Local Travel will make it easy for you to Travel in Dubai quickly and with ease.
Grand Hyatt Hotel Dubai Tourist Map
Copy and paste the entire link from the box below to view a detailed Satellite Google Map of The Grand Hyatt Hotel Dubai...
Address: Oud Metha Road, Al Garhoud, Dubai, U.A.E.
Contact Phone: +971 4 317 1234
Location: Near Wafi shopping complex
Situated: 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
Plus Point: 37 acres of huge landscaped gardens.
Location Advantage: Naif Road, traditional wholesale markets, Souks.
Facilities: 14 Excellent restaurants and bars, Outdoor
& indoor pools, and easy access to activities such as water skiing,
kayaking, and windsurfing.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant,
Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Heating,
Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, Air-conditioning.
Activities: Tennis Court, Table Tennis, Fitness Centre, Golf
Course (off-site), Children's Playground, Fishing, Windsurfing, Jacuzzi,
Sauna, Swimming Pool.
Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business
Centre, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty
Shop, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange,
Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk,
Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Check-In: 12:00 - 23:00 hours
Check-Out: 12:00 - 14:00 hours
Return to Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai-Forever Index Page
Photos are courtesy of & copyrighted to The Grand Hyatt Dubai.