Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah
An amazing villa-style hotel, one of three, the Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah, is a top-of-the-line 5 star hotel & beach resort in Dubai.
So much so that, it could be called a Dubai 7 star hotel. The
impeccable service, polite staff, cleanliness, attention to detail, and
overall design and architecture are bound to leave you speechless.
The Madinat Jumeirah has raised the bar for the standards of Luxury Hotels in Dubai as well as the world. Has been voted Dubai's Leading Resort at the 2012 World Travel Awards!
Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah Dubai Hotel Reviews:
- Out of this world complex containing 3 hotels, the Dar Al Masyaf, Al Qasr, and Mina a' Salam.
- You'll encounter the most dedicated and well-trained staff who call you and greet you each time you pass by.
Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah
- The Gulf Ocean Villas are situated right on the beach and the access
to them is through beautiful manicured gardens. They do not have a
private pool though.
- The Arabian Garden Villas are internal 'garden facing' and have a private garden. Both villa types have their own advantages.
- The Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah has a choice of 40+ superb
mouth-watering restaurants with almost every cuisine under the sun.
- There are buggies around to take you to any part of the complex.
- The Abras (small wooden boats) are also available to take you around the intricately designed waterways (canals).
- The Quay Health Club boasts of excellent gym equipment, with several free classes, & coaching.
Find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travelers have to say about Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah,
from amongst the TOP 100+ Hotel Booking Sites on the internet, such as
Expedia, Hotels.com, TripMama, HotelPlanner, Priceline, etc.
- It is advisable to take a buggy ride at the start of your stay at
this fabulous hotel. Viewing the entire complex will give you a nice
feel & understanding of the entire place.
- A nice walk in the evenings or night is highly advisable. It's cool
and pleasant and the lighting & decorations really create a nice
- A truly 5 star complex, the entire experience at the Dar Al Masyaf @ Madinat Jumeirah is truly awesome.
- There is a pool dedicated to toddlers. So, if you're staying with small children, make sure they use it.
- There is a photographer available near the pool areas. So surely
have him take lots of pics of you and your loved one together in the
- The Villas 5 to 8 are beach-facing and a tad more expensive. The
rest are all either garden or canal facing and are no less spectacular.
The higher floor rooms will give you great views of the Burj Al Arab
& the Arabian Sea.
- Each Villa in Dar Al Masyaf @ Madinat Jumeirah consists of between 6 - 8 rooms each, and has a dedicated butler assigned.
- Buggy and Abra rides are free and should be taken, for the
experience as well as to travel to various points within the complex.
You can also take a buggy all the way to the Wild Wadi Water Park, which
by the way is free for guests.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Shoo Fee Ma Fee, a delectable Moroccan restaurant in the Souk Madinat is a nice cosy do with a terrace with a view.
- Khaymat al Bahar, is a nice little breakfast place just outside the pool at The Al Qasr. Nice and quiet little place for an enjoyable breakfast.
- Al Hambra at Al Qasr, is a Spanish restaurant, with the best layout of Friday brunch in Dubai, staring at 12 it goes on till 4 pm. The range of yummy food on offer is really amazing. The classic tapas, calamares, prawns and croquettes are especially delicious.
- Pai Thai as the name suggests is a decent Thai resto. Their fish cakes, sea bass and king tiger prawns with stir fried veggies are some delectable dishes to try out. The setting and atmosphere is really very pleasant and romantic.
Here's my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants. Check them out!
Travel in Dubai wisely & with ease. Dubai Local Travel has the info to help you.Address of Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah:
Al Sufouh Road, Madinat Jumeirah Resort, Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai 75157, United Arab Emirates.
Have a question in your mind about the Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah? Please Ask Away...
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotel
Return to Dubai-Forever.Com's Index Page
Photos are courtesy of & copyrighted to The Madinat Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts.