The Palace at One and Only
Royal Mirage Dubai
The Palace at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai has immaculate gardens, temperature-controlled pools, water sports, and a kilometer stretch of the most beautiful beach in Dubai, with soft golden sand and warm waters of the Arabian sea.
No wonder it's built with luxury and opulence in mind. Impeccable service, delicious food and fine decor, make this is an amazing Dubai 7 Star Hotel!
You'll find some of the most efficient, hard-working and polite staff in Dubai, that cannot do enough to please you.
The pool is large and there are plenty of sunbeds and towels for you to have a nice relaxing day chilling out at the pool.
The Palace at One and Only Royal Mirage Hotel Reviews:
- The One&Only Royal Mirage Hotel complex comprises of The Palace, The Arabian Court & The Residence and Spa.
- The corridors are long, so it is advisable to choose a room not too far away from the elevators, else you'll end up getting frustrated just walking from your room to the lifts.
- All the rooms have a balcony that face the sea, so you can have a great view of the grounds, the sea, the beach and the spectacular Palm Islands, etc. However, due to a lot of Palm trees planted around the grounds, a lower floor room will not get you views of the seas.
Dubai Hotel Room
- The upper floor rooms at the The Palace at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai, are recommended as they give you a better view of the sea.
- The Internet Wi-Fi is not available across The Palace at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai and is charged. So, do inquire about the price first. You can buy a SIM card at one of the Etisalat kiosks at the Dubai International Airport, which proves to be cheaper!
- Surprisingly, the rooms at The Palace at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai are not very sound-proof and you can hear children and even adults while they pass through the corridor.
- Fresh flowers, fruit bowls and bottled water is left in the rooms each day. Complimentary!
- If you've booked half-board, then you are given a pre-determined allowance that you can spend at any of the restaurants in the entire complex or even redeem it at the sister property, The One&Only Palm Dubai, on the Palm Islands. Good Value For Money!
- A free shuttle service run by The Palace at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai takes you to the shopping mall nearby. Inquire about the precise times at the reception.
- It's highly recommended to go visit the One&Only Palm Dubai, because the restaurants are real nice, with a choice of different cuisine, and there is a free boat ride to it. You'll need to book in advance for this.
- The staff at The Palace at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai are extremely well-trained and efficient. Without being extra nosy, they acknowledge you and spare no efforts whatsoever to please you.
- Due to the well-trained staff, you actually feel like royalty here. The extra attention to detail, the finishing touched to everything, be it the decor inside the rooms or the food or the service, is set to pamper you. Dubai 7 star hotel?
- Upgrading to Gold Club at The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage. This offers some extras such as high tea, snacks, a separate lounge and other perks.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
Restaurants @ The Palace at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- Olives, for a taste of Mediterranean cuisine, has a very large buffet that is very famous. however, the chef's specialty, Braised lamb shank with warm potato, roasted garlic salad and an orange mock-tail juice, is worth a mention.
- Tagine, a truly Moroccan experience, what with the decor reminiscent of old-time Marrakech. The sumptuous must-try dishes here are chicken olive tagine, the Moroccan Mezze, composed of salads, spicy lentils and marinated olives, lamb tagine & beef tagine.
- Celebrities, the international cuisine restaurant, has the most beautiful views of the sea and excellent live music. Try the 7 course tasting menu. It is very good value for money. The steak and fillet are very nicely done and tasty. The red meat dishes are a better choice here than the seafood.
- Beach Bar & Grill for sumptuous seafood and grills. The mixed Arabian grill is highly recommended, which has delectable lamb chops, lamb kofta, beef tenderloin, chicken kebabs and chicken breast, potato wedges, grilled vegetables and steamed rice.
Discount Rates & Deals:
the Best DEAL, compare PRICES, and read what other travelers have to
say about The Palace at One & Only Royal Mirage Dubai from amongst
the TOP 100+ Hotel Reservations Sites on the Net, such as Venere,
Expedia, EasyToBook, Octopus, etc.
Restaurants @ Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- The Rottisiere, serves delicious Central European & Arabian food. You just have to try the buffet which is enormous in quantity. Also, the prawns, the tagines, non-veg. starters and the like are worth chomping on.
- Eau Zone, the Asian restaurant, is set near the poolside. A very romantic affair. The dishes you must try here are miso cod, beef tenderloin, salmon, oriental beef salad, ceasar salad, noodles & pasta. If you are a chocolate aficionado, then creme brulee is not to be missed!
- Nina, the spectacular Indian restaurant, serves amazing Indian cuisine in a wonderful ambiance. Truly worthy of a mention are the Butter Chicken, the baked Indian wheat bread, the vegetable dishes, and the paneer dishes. Truly a taste of India.
Restaurants @ Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- The Dining Room, with it's atrium setting that is very comfortable & intimate, serves guests items off the menu. The chef's recommendations are worth it's while. The Beef Tenderloin with Cépes Sautés, Goose Liver and Truffle Sauce are a must try!
Restaurants @ One&Only The Palm, Dubai:
- 101, the restaurant at the tip of the Palm Island, the stretches right into the sea, has an amazing line-up of mouth-watering dishes viz. gazpacho, beef tartar, tuna carpaccio and salad nicoise, chicken and choizo paella and many more yummy chef creations. Immaculate service, a great setting and excellent food. What more can one ask for?
- Zest, the fusion restaurant, serves a mix of International cuisine from the West, Asia & Middle East. Chicken, Lamb, Beef, Vegetable dishes all carefully and artistically crafted into delicious cuisine. Truly, world-class dining. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- STAY by Yannick Alléno, the Michelin-starred chef, serves mouth-watering duck fois gras pate and Rib Eye steak, Wagyu beef steaks, and an assortment of desserts (there's a dessert library) to drool over. The perfect setting, ambiance, skilled service & of course delicious award-winning cuisine, make this place a "have-to-try".
If you love dining out, then surely visit the TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
The educational KidZania Dubai; the utterly enjoyable Wild Wadi Water Park and the amazingly huge Burj Dubai Tower are our Dubai Tourism favorites.
Access the tourist spots in Dubai easily now with the Dubai Local Travel info-guide.
The One&Only Spa:The Palace at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
Unwind, Balance and Uplift. These are the 3 guiding principles, that have inspired each treatment at the spa. Relax, de-stress, and energize your body, mind and soul with an amazing line-up of yoga, massage, nutrition and meditation. Experts take you on the journey to become fit and healthy. The Oriental Hammam, is also worth a mention here.
De-stress and unwind at the traditional steam bath. Then let Moroccan, Tunisian & Turkish masseurs (more like craftsmen) give you a soft massage to revitalize you to the core. Simply Fantastic! Don't miss it! Do not forget to have ethnic tea and dates after a Hammam. That's so relaxing.
Address: Al Sufouh Road, Jumeirah Beach, PO Box 37252, Dubai, UAE
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Any queries regarding reservations for The Palace at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai? Please write to us.
Return to Dubai Luxury Hotels
Return to Dubai-Forever Index Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: julieedgley and lapeyrecout.