Rhinoplasty in Dubai is gaining a lot of popularity and has become very competitive and cutting edge over the years, what with some of the best nose reshaping and correction surgeons practicing in the UAE, or visiting from abroad.
The cost of a nose job and price to pay for it, the nose correction
surgeon to select for your nose job, the rhinoplasty surgical and
medical centre to go to, are some of the most important things to
research before you decide.
Presenting below are the BEST surgeons/ centres for rhinoplasty in Dubai. The average cost ranges between AED 20,000 to 25,000.
However, it is my strong belief that you should do your homework before settling for any one.
1. The American British Surgical & Medical Centre - is a dedicated facility committed to providing the best possible care for its clients. As its name suggests, ABSAMC has a strong association with the high quality western medical model and has handpicked the best Plastic Surgeons, specialists in Rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills, USA to come to the Dubai clinic and serve the population in the UAE/ Middle East.
2. Dr. Nader (Dubai Health Center) - completed his general medicine degree in Lebanon, and then moved to Paris to earn his credentials in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Nader launched his private hospital Clinique de Chirurgie Esthétique (CCE), the first authorized hospital by the Ministry of Health and one of its kind in the Middle East, which is a fully equipped hospital dedicated specially for providing the highest standards of surgical plastic and cosmetic practices and aims at maintaining the surgical ethics that Dr. Nader highly values and sincerely demonstrates in his career. He is rated among the best doctors for rhinoplasty in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
3. The Manchester Clinic - was established by Dr. Nabil Mitry in 1994, a high British standard Medical Facility. Manchester Clinic is dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of Nose Job, Nose reshaping and Nose correction facilities through a team of UK and US qualified specialists together with their assistants. Their sophisticated diagnostic and treatment facilities ensure that the patients attending the clinic receive excellent professional care.
4. Dr Jaffer Khan (Aesthetics International) - was established in 2010 by Dr. Jaffer Khan, a specialist Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon (M.B, B.S, F.R.C.S.I, F.R.C.S, F.A.C.S) who has been practicing in Dubai since 1998. Since opening its doors in Dubai, Aesthetics International has established the gold standard in the field of aesthetic surgery & anti–aging medicine; encompassing quality, patient safety and latest techniques in a relaxing spa environment, which connects modern medicine with a holistic approach. His name is also rated among the best specialists for rhinoplasty in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
5. Dr. Sanjay Parashar - His special skills, such as ambidexterity (working with both hands), art, and sculpting, led him to excel in the department of plastic surgery. His background in craniofacial surgery has helped him to perfect the art of face lift, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), rhinoplasty, chin implants, Botox, and filler (collagen) injections for face.
1. Gabriel Akram Saab, M.D. (CosmeSurge) - Expertise in nose reshaping, repairing failed nose surgeries. Nose reshaping, also called rhinoplasty, is the third most common plastic surgery procedure done at CosmeSurge.
2. Prof. Dr. Ashok Govila (Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation) - He is the most senior and experienced plastic surgeon of United Arab Emirates. Professor Dr. Ashok Govila with an experience of over 35 years in Aesthetic Plastic surgery including England UAE and India. He has more than fifty thousand successful surgical procedures ending into delighted patients to his credit.
3. Dr. Mohan Rangaswamy (Cocoona Clinic and Day Surgery Center) - is a board-certified plastic surgeon with 27 years of plastic surgery experience. He is licensed to practice in Dubai as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon and is licensed also by the more exclusive Dubai Health Care City, DHCC; he is also licensed in India as a consultant plastic surgeon. He has a wide experience in both the reconstructive and aesthetic aspects of plastic surgery, has treated patients from diverse nationalities and is therefore conversant with a number of different cultural conceptions of beauty.
4. Eternel Clinic - A Canadian Board Certified Plastic and Nose Reconstructive surgeon, Dr Zuhair Al Fardan is a UAE national. Dr Zuhair specializes in plastic and cosmetic surgery including Breast augmentation (reconstruction), Hand, Body and Face surgery.