Residence and Spa at
One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai
The Residence and Spa at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai
can be found right on Jumeirah Beach.
Each of the 49 richly appointed rooms face the sea, with the ground floor rooms having an attached garden, whereas the first floor rooms have a balcony.
Residence and Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Hotel Reviews:
Discount Rates & Deals:
- The One&Only Royal Mirage Hotel complex comprises of The Residence and Spa, The Palace & The Arabian Court.
- A Garden Villa housing a total of 49 rooms and suites make up this luxurious accommodation, that is designed keeping intimacy and privacy in mind.
- The hotel also offers three pools, 3 tennis courts, a water sports center, a kids club, and lots more.
- The staff of the Residence and Spa at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai are very well-trained, every request is handled with super-efficiency and a genuine dire to please.
Hotel Bed Room
- The Residence and Spa at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai is more suitable for couples, while the other 2 properties in the same complex are child-friendly.
- The pool has several comfortable loungers. An attendant at the pool quickly covers your lounger with a number of thick towels and pulls up a cabana over it. Also makes sure you have mock-tails, fruit, water etc. to keep you energized. Good service!
- The afternoon tea at the Residence and Spa at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai is a nice way to keep up the spirits and highly recommended.
- The beach front is really nice, complete with loungers, cabanas and the great service. However, there are several party boats (read rich!) that pass along the shore or moor just off the beach and play real loud music. This is a great irritant to the otherwise peace and calm.
- The Residence and Spa at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai is the quietest of the all the sister hotels in the complex, so you'll mostly find only adults here, and the only child you may find would be in a pram.
- There is a Kid's Club located at the Arabian Court, where you can leave your kids to play with others their age. Kids under 4, need to be supervised by a parent, however, you may hire a babysitter to do this for you.
- There are plenty of choices at the breakfast buffet, from cereals, fruit, juice, breads, pastries, and a whole list of hot dishes such as eggs benedict, mince meats etc. Good quality as well as quantity.
- The rooms at the Residence and Spa at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai are huge, almost the size of suites. Immaculately clean, with spotless carpeting, upholstery and furniture.
- The Library at the Residence and Spa at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai serves excellent afternoon tea, which includes the most delicious strawberries, biscuits, cookies and other snacks such as sandwiches.
Hotel Swimming Pool
- As soon as you step out of your luxury car at the Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai, the Manager, and other staff come out to personally greet you and welcome you in. Cold wet towels are offered to you and so are some of the most delicious dates in the world.
- The Internet Wi-Fi is not available throughout the hotel and is charged. So, do enquire about the price first. You can buy a SIM card at one of the Etisalat kiosks at the Dubai International Airport, which proves to be cheaper!
- If you've booked half-board, then you are given a pre-determined allowance that you can spend at any of the restaurants in the entire complex or even redeem it at the sister property, The One&Only Palm Dubai, on the Palm Islands. Good Value For Money!
- The beach is spectacular, with each pair of sun-beds at least 15 feet away from the other. So are the gardens, with the greenery and the water elements. It's literally an oasis in the desert.
Who says 5 Star Hotel bookings have to be at 5 Star prices? Book the most Economical Rates for Residence and Spa at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai from amongst the TOP 100+ Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Expedia, Booking.com, ThomasCook, Lastminute.com, etc.Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
Restaurants @ Residence and Spa at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- The Dining Room, with it's atrium setting that is very comfortable & intimate, serves guests items off the menu. The chef's recommendations are worth it's while. The Beef Tenderloin with Cépes Sautés, Goose Liver and Truffle Sauce are a must try!
Restaurants @ The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- Olives, for a taste of Mediterranean cuisine, has a very large buffet that is very famous. however, the chef's specialty, Braised lamb shank with warm potato, roasted garlic salad and an orange mock-tail juice, is worth a mention.
- Tagine, a truly Moroccan experience, what with the decor reminiscent of old-time Marrakech. The sumptuous must-try dishes here are chicken olive tagine, the Moroccan Mezze, composed of salads, spicy lentils and marinated olives, lamb tagine & beef tagine.
- Celebrities, the international cuisine restaurant, has the most beautiful views of the sea and excellent live music. Try the 7 course tasting menu. It is very good value for money. The steak and fillet are very nicely done and tasty. The red meat dishes are a better choice here than the seafood.
- Beach Bar & Grill for sumptuous seafood and grills. The mixed Arabian grill is highly recommended, which has delectable lamb chops, lamb kofta, beef tenderloin, chicken kebabs and chicken breast, potato wedges, grilled vegetables and steamed rice.
Restaurants @ Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- The Rottisiere, serves delicious Central European & Arabian food. You just have to try the buffet which is enormous in quantity. Also, the prawns, the tagines, non-veg. starters and the like are worth chomping on.
- Eau Zone, the Asian restaurant, is set near the poolside. A very romantic affair. The dishes you must try here are miso cod, beef tenderloin, salmon, oriental beef salad, ceasar salad, noodles & pasta. If you are a chocolate aficionado, then creme brulee is not to be missed!
- Nina, the spectacular Indian restaurant, serves amazing Indian cuisine in a wonderful ambiance. Truly worthy of a mention are the Butter Chicken, the baked Indian wheat bread, the vegetable dishes, and the paneer dishes. Truly a taste of India.
Restaurants @ One&Only The Palm, Dubai:
- 101, the restaurant at the tip of the Palm Island, the stretches right into the sea, has an amazing line-up of mouth-watering dishes viz. gazpacho, beef tartar, tuna carpaccio and salad nicoise, chicken and choizo paella and many more yummy chef creations. Immaculate service, a great setting and excellent food. What more can one ask for?
- Zest, the fusion restaurant, serves a mix of International cuisine from the West, Asia & Middle East. Chicken, Lamb, Beef, Vegetable dishes all carefully and artistically crafted into delicious cuisine. Truly, world-class dining. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- STAY by Yannick Alléno, the Michelin-starred chef, serves mouth-watering duck fois gras pate and Rib Eye steak, Wagyu beef steaks, and an assortment of desserts (there's a dessert library) to drool over. The perfect setting, ambiance, skilled service & of course delicious award-winning cuisine, make this place a "have-to-try".
Is Food a passion with you? Check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Visit the Atlantis Dolphin Bay to have fun with the most intelligent mammal on earth, Wild Wadi Water Park for a wild time in water and Atlantis Dive Centre if scuba-diving is your thing, because these are some of the exciting Things To Do In Dubai.
Access the tourist spots in Dubai easily now with the Dubai Local Travel info-guide.
The One&Only Spa:
Unwind, Balance and Uplift. These are the 3 guiding principles, that have inspired each treatment at the spa. Relax, de-stress, and energize your body, mind and soul with an amazing line-up of yoga, massage, nutrition and meditation. Experts take you on the journey to become fit and healthy. The Oriental Hammam, is also worth a mention here.
De-stress and unwind at the traditional steam bath. Then let Moroccan, Tunisian & Turkish masseurs (more like craftsmen) give you a soft massage to revitalize you to the core. Simply Fantastic! Don't miss it! Do not forget to have ethnic tea and dates after a Hammam. That's so relaxing.
Residence and Spa at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
Address: Al Sufouh Road, Jumeirah Beach, PO Box 37252, Dubai, UAE
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Reservation queries at Residence and Spa at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai? Please ask us.
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotel
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: zevhonith || markcartwright.