One and Only The Palm Dubai
One and Only The Palm Dubai has set new standards in luxury. Arriving in style by limousine or boat at the private marina, you'll step onto an amazingly beautiful and one-of-it's kind beach resort in Dubai.
Consisting of only 90 rooms, this paradise hotel is small in comparison to it's contemporaries, which is a blessing as it provides peace and tranquility that you've been searching for and you'll cherish.
The rooms at The One and Only The Palm Dubai are very beautifully decorated. They are luxurious, very clean, spacious and the furniture and other accoutrements are very well arranged to give maximum moving space.
Free wireless internet in the rooms is a great plus considering that it is still charged in the other 3 properties just across on the mainland.
One and Only The Palm Dubai Reviews:
- Rooms open directly onto the beach. So you can go dressed in your swimwear, no need to carry along a beach bag. There are a sufficient number of loungers on the beach too.
- There is plenty of activity to take part in such as kayaking, tennis, basketball, exercising and gymming.
- The staff provide a good service on the beach & the pool, laying towels on your bed, replenishing energy levels with iced water, fruit and cleaning your sunglasses.
- There's a free shuttle from One&Only The Palm Dubai Hotel to the Mall of The Emirates, though a taxi ride back would cost you approximately 70 AED.
- Remember that One and Only The Palm Dubai is the last property on Palm Jumeirah, at the end of the West Crescent, and hence you would get views of the mainland and of the trunk of the Palm Island. But it is pretty far away in the distance and a great view nonetheless.
- There is a free shuttle to the the Atlantis Hotel, this is where the not-to-be-missed Wild Wadi Water Park is.
Mind-Blowing Offers & Deals:
Find the BEST DEALS, COMPARE PRICES, and READ REVIEWS about One&Only The Palm Dubai...
- The housekeeping service at The One and Only The Palm Dubai is very efficient and place chocolates on your bed after turn-down.
- It takes about 30 minutes to get to mainland by road, as you have to travel all around the Palm to get there. So, plan for this if you have to reach someplace in Dubai.
- If you look at it from the other point of view, you'll rarely find this type of solitude & peace elsewhere. It's absolutely like a romantic paradise.
Hotel Swimming Pool
- There's a great sports bar at the roof terrace of The One and Only The Palm Dubai, which shows premier league games live.
- The small propeller airplanes from the Dubai Skydiving club, fly right atop the hotel, spewing skydivers into the sky over the sea. This may be a tad irritating. But ignorance is bliss!
- The excellent & well-trained staff go all out to make you feel at home. They are courteous, polite, yet unobtrusive. They genuinely look happy and take pride in working here.
- The hotel has 450 meters of it's own private beach front, man-made, but beautiful nevertheless.
- The Spa at The One and Only The Palm Dubai is really very well appointed. Master therapists give you an excellent treatment, exactly what you need to completely relax and get the stress out of your system.
- A bowl of the most delicious fruit is supplied to you everyday at the One&Only The Palm Dubai, so is tea and coffee and some homemade sweets. Unlimited bottles of water are left in your room too.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
Restaurants at One&Only The Palm, Dubai:
- 101, the restaurant at the tip of the Palm Island, the stretches right into the sea, has an amazing line-up of mouth-watering dishes viz. gazpacho, beef tartar, tuna carpaccio and salad nicoise, chicken and choizo paella and many more yummy chef creations. Immaculate service, a great setting and excellent food. What more can one ask for?
- Zest, the fusion restaurant, serves a mix of International cuisine from the West, Asia & Middle East. Chicken, Lamb, Beef, Vegetable dishes all carefully and artistically crafted into delicious cuisine. Truly, world-class dining. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- STAY by Yannick Alléno, the Michelin-starred chef, serves mouth-watering duck fois gras pate and Rib Eye steak, Wagyu beef steaks, and an assortment of desserts (there's a dessert library) to drool over. The perfect setting, ambiance, skilled service & of course delicious award-winning cuisine, make this place a "have-to-try".
Restaurants @ Residence and Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- The Dining Room, with it's atrium setting that is very comfortable & intimate, serves guests items off the menu. The chef's recommendations are worth it's while. The Beef Tenderloin with Cépes Sautés, Goose Liver and Truffle Sauce are a must try!
Restaurants @ The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- Olives, for a taste of Mediterranean cuisine, has a very large buffet that is very famous. however, the chef's specialty, Braised lamb shank with warm potato, roasted garlic salad and an orange mock-tail juice, is worth a mention.
- Tagine, a truly Moroccan experience, what with the decor reminiscent of old-time Marrakech. The sumptuous must-try dishes here are chicken olive tagine, the Moroccan Mezze, composed of salads, spicy lentils and marinated olives, lamb tagine & beef tagine.
- Celebrities, the international cuisine restaurant, has the most beautiful views of the sea and excellent live music. Try the 7 course tasting menu. It is very good value for money. The steak and fillet are very nicely done and tasty. The red meat dishes are a better choice here than the seafood.
- Beach Bar & Grill for sumptuous seafood and grills. The mixed Arabian grill is highly recommended, which has delectable lamb chops, lamb kofta, beef tenderloin, chicken kebabs and chicken breast, potato wedges, grilled vegetables and steamed rice.
Restaurants @ Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- The Rottisiere, serves delicious Central European
& Arabian food. You just have to try the buffet which is enormous in
quantity. Also, the prawns, the tagines, non-veg. starters and the like
are worth chomping on.
- Eau Zone, the Asian restaurant, is set near the poolside. A
very romantic affair. The dishes you must try here are miso cod, beef
tenderloin, salmon, oriental beef salad, ceasar salad, noodles &
pasta. If you are a chocolate aficionado, then creme brulee is not to be
- Nina, the spectacular Indian restaurant, serves amazing
Indian cuisine in a wonderful ambiance. Truly worthy of a mention are
the Butter Chicken, the baked Indian wheat bread, the vegetable dishes,
and the paneer dishes. Truly a taste of India.
Food-a-holic? Check out my Fave TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Dubai Beaches, with golden sand and plentiful sun, Ferrari World, the biggest Ferrari Amusement Park in the world, and a visit to Dubai Desert Safari are some of the Dubai Attractions that you should just not miss.
Our info-guide Dubai Local Travel will make it easy for you to Travel in Dubai quickly and with ease.
One and Only The Palm Dubai
Contact Phone: +971 4 440 1010
Contact Address: West Crescent, Palm Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Contact Us, for any queries about The One and Only The Palm Dubai.
Return to Dubai Luxurious Hotels
Return to Dubai-Forever.Com's Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: uggboy ; sackerman519