Mina A Salam Madinat Jumeirah
The Mina A Salam Madinat Jumeirah, with beautiful views of the famous Jumeirah Beach, and the soothing warm waters of the Arabian Sea is luxurious enough to be classified as a Dubai 7 star hotel.
However, it is one of the most sought after 5 star hotels in Dubai.
Located on "The Walk", an exclusive strip of Jumeirah Beach area that is known for it's swanky & upmarket boutiques, spas, chic restaurants, and luxurious hotels.
Has been voted Dubai's Leading Resort at the 2012 World Travel Awards!
Mina A Salam Madinat Jumeirah Dubai Hotel Reviews:
- A unique "old Arabia experience", one of a kind, with friendly and polite staff, it almost seems unreal, that the staff actually seem to be enjoying their work assisting guests to relax and enjoy their stay at the Mina A Salam Madinat Jumeirah.
- Mina A Salam Madinat Jumeirah which translates as the "Harbor of Peace in the city of Jumeirah", is true to its words as you are engulfed by peace and serenity in this enchanting Arabian Resort of Dubai.
- It has the best stretch of private beach in the whole of Dubai.
- The staff at the Mina A Salam at Madinat Jumeirah are particularly friendly and inquire about your well-being and try to strike up a conversation with guests to build up a rapport without being nosy. It's good to see a number of locals also employed here interacting with customers.
- The decor is done in Arabic style, and the rooms are sufficiently big, with a nice balcony that overlooks the sea, and if you're extremely lucky face the Burj Al Arab, and the pool too...
- A ride in the Abra boat is a must which travels on the internal waterway and covers most of the resort.
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
- A relaxing massage is the highlight of the beautiful Six Senses Spa covering 28 special rooms at the Mina A Salam Madinat Jumeirah. From European to Asian therapies offered, it really strikes the right chord.
- The pool area is great, with the pool's semi fresh / salt waters climatically controlled.
- A professional babysitting service is available at the resort.
- There's a free shuttle every hour to The Mall of the Emirates.
- The private beach is really private, with even friends of guests not allowed on it.
- The Mina A Salam Hotel Dubai and it's private beach are set on the most idyllic location you can imagine. The beach has pure golden sand and no stones.
- The Mina A Salam Madinat Jumeirah has 2 theaters, Madinat Theater, a 432-seat multifunctional venue and Souk Amphitheater, a 1000 seat outdoor venue.
- The interior designer Khuan Chew of Burj Al Arab fame has also designed the Mina A Salam Madinat Jumeirah.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Tagine, the Moroccan Restaurant, is located in The Palace @ The One&Only Royal Mirage Resort in Dubai. Serves excellent Moroccan & N. African cuisine of Mezze, Lamb, and Tagines.
- The Beach Bar & Grill Seafood & Steakhouse Dubai, is the perfect romantic setting to propose to your loved one, or spend quality time with. Have the seafood platter in the wooden decorated balcony overlooking the sea.
- Olives - One & Only Royal Mirage, Jumeirah, is an excellent Italian restaurant that serves mouth-watering seafood, meat et al, in an excellent locale in a tent on the beach.
Love to eat in good restaurants? Visit my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Make your travel in Dubai safe & economical. Refer to the Dubai Local Travel Guide.
Detail Map of Dubai, Mina A Salam Madinat Jumeirah Hotel
Copy and paste the entire link from the box below to view a detailed Satellite Google Map of The Madinat Jumeirah, Mina A Salam Hotel Dubai...
Madinat Jumeirah Resort, Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai, UAE.
Contact Phone: +971 4 366 8888
Location: on Jumeirah beach, next to Wild Wadi water park, within walking distance to Jumeirah Beach Hotel and The Burj al Arab.
Situated: minutes from Dubai International Airport.
Plus Point: Occupies 1000 meters of coastline. (Private Beach Galore)
Location Advantage: The Dubai Museum, Gold and Spice Souks, Water sports, and many others.
Facilities: Meeting and banqueting rooms including outdoor facilities Majlis Al Mina (seats 120 guests) and the main ballroom, Majlis Al Salam (seats 320 guests) are great for small and mid-size conferences, excellent restaurants and bars, outdoor pools, and easy access to activities such as water skiing, kayaking, and windsurfing. The Sindbad's Kids Club provides supervised activities and services for children.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, Air-conditioning.
Activities: Tennis Court, Table Tennis, Fitness Centre, Golf Course (off-site), Children's Playground, Fishing, Windsurfing, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Swimming Pool.
Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty Shop, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Check-In: From 15:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotel
Return to Dubai-Forever.Com's Home Page
Photos are courtesy of & copyrighted to The Madinat Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts.