Metropolitan Hotel Dubai
Located in the heart of the rapidly growing commercial district of Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road, it is just 35 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
The Jumeirah Beach park, Dubai Museum, & Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House are some places worth visiting in the vicinity.
Metropolitan Hotel Dubai Reviews:
- The Hotel can arrange a visa for you after your reservation is made. You can contact the hotel directly for further information on documents required to process visas.
- The Hotel has a rocking night club "Rattlesnake", however even guests of this Dubai Discount Hotel have to pay an entrance fee.
Hotel Bed Room
Ridiculous Internet charges of AED 90 per 24 hrs.
There's a multi-screen cinema on-site for your entertainment.
The private beach of Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa can be used by the Metropolitan Hotel Dubai guests, though there is a minimum charge to do so. There is a free shuttle service to and fro twice a day.
Search and Compare the Best Deals on the NET. Use the Search Box below:
The air conditioning system in the Hotel is not regulated, hence there is a lot of humidity in the room.
The Metropolitan Hotel Dubai runs a free shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates and Dubai International Airport, at fixed times during the day.
Hotel Swimming Pool
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
Teatro which is 0.4 miles away, has amazing Italian, Japanese & European food. It has 5 separate, authentic kitchens, a nice ambiance, great central Dubai view, and if you order before 8 pm, you are charged half the price (only for food). All in all, a good package.
- A great variety of restaurants serving excellent Chinese, Italian, Indian, Thai and continental cuisines are present in the hotel.
- The Breakfast is of good quality and quantity, and has a good selection of pastries, egg station, fruits, meat & cheese.
- The huge Calzone and the Lasagne (tasty Italian dishes) are highly recommended in the Italian restaurant in the Metropolitan Hotel Dubai.
- The Benjarong in The Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai, which is 0.1 miles away, has excellent Thai Duck Curry.
Vu's, as the name suggests, has an excellent view of Dubai, what with it being on the 50th floor. It is 1 mile away. The steaks are amazing, and so is the buffet as well as The A La Carte. Good food and great service, that is Value for Money.
Are you fond of yummy Food? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
The AquaVenture Water Park and a soothing DubaiLand are amongst the "MUST DO" Things To Do In Dubai. You can share your Dubai Photos of your trip on our website too!
Discount Rates & Deals:
The info-guide with Dubai Local Travel info makes it easy to Travel internally in Dubai with ease.
Detail Google Tourist Map of Metropolitan Hotel Dubai
You can zoom in into the map, or click the link below the map to see a larger map in a new window...
View Metropolitan Hotel Dubai in a larger map
Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Facilities: Meeting and banqueting rooms including outdoor facilities, 5 excellent restaurants and bars, 1 outdoor pool, and easy access to activities such as water skiing, kayaking, and windsurfing.
Number of Rooms: 255
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurants, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Luggage Storage, international direct dial phone, individually controlled Air-conditioning, Shops in Hotel, and tea and coffee making facilities.
Activities: Outdoor Swimming Pool with swim-up bar, Sauna, Fitness Centre, Solarium, Massage, Children's Playground, Jacuzzi, Hiking.
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Low Priced Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai-Forever.Com's Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: 28478778@N05 ; galfred