Marco Polo Hotel Dubai
The Marco Polo Hotel Dubai is a nice place to stay in, with decent service, polite and helpful staff, for the business as well as holiday traveler alike.Marco Polo Hotel Reviews:
Ideally located in the center of Dubai, it is easily accessible & close to Dubai Creek as well as the Reef Mall, Gold Souk and Al Ghurair City.
The Marco Polo is 15 minutes away by car from the Dubai International Airport.
- There are 2 outdoor swimming pools, of which one is for children.
- Internet is charged at AED 10 per hour. That’s very reasonable as compared to rates elsewhere.
- Upon arrival at reception you are greeted with a glass of fresh juice and a cold towel. Hmmm... Now that’s refreshing!
- American Express traveler's cheques are converted at a lower rate as compared to money exchangers outside. So, if you have to do so, don’t do it here.
- The Marco Polo Hotel Dubai runs a free shuttle service to various locations at certain times of the day, like the beach, The Deira City Centre Shopping Mall, The Mall of the Emirates etc.
Hotel Bed Room
- The soap in the bathrooms of the Marco Polo Hotel Dubai are of poor quality.
- The pub and nightclub are shady and always filled with girls of the night. So beware.
- Try getting a room up in the higher floors, else the noise from the nightclub downstairs will keep you awake all night.
- Dubai Transport Authority’s bus No. 19 takes you from outside the hotel to the Gold Souk at a nominal cost.
- The city tour, booked from the Marco Polo Dubai Tour Desk highly recommended and very cheap.
- Fragrance of Indian cuisine emanates everywhere from The Bombay Brasserie which is on the first floor of the Marco Polo Hotel.
Hotel Swimming Pool
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-Hotel and Nearby:
- The El Rancho Restaurant and Club serves superb Texan / Mexican food.
- The Bombay Brasserie offers excellent Indian cuisine.
- Chopstix serves delicious authentic Chinese gourmet.
- Fox & Hounds is an English pub, serving English food and drink.
- You can have mouth watering Doro-Wat and Injeria (popular Ethiopian dishes) in The African Star nightclub.
- The food prices in the restaurants are quite reasonable; they have live entertainment in the evenings.
- Al Dawaar, which is about 0.5 miles away, has outstanding quality of food, though with limited choices. The buffet also consisted of excellent food quality, what with prime rib and white fish servings and many other choice delicacies. The desserts are also out of this world!
- The Bamboo Lagoon, about 0.7 miles away has a huge spread of food, good ambiance and live entertainment. Recommended.
- The JW Steakhouse which is 0.7 miles away, has the best steaks in the whole of Dubai. The crab dishes served there are awesome too.
Do You Love Dining Out? Here's my Favourite Dubai Restaurants.
Enjoy the adventurous Wild Wadi Water Park; have a relaxing therapeutic Dubai Massage and experience scuba-diving at the Atlantis Dive Centre. The Amusement Parks In Dubai are our all-time favorites.Discount Rates & Deals:
Search the Best Rates for Marco Polo Dubai from amongst the TOP 100+ Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere.com, Priceline, etc.
The info-guide with Dubai Local Travel info makes it easy to Travel internally in Dubai with ease.Detail Google Tourist Map of Marco Polo Hotel Dubai:
You can zoom in into the map, or click the link below the map to see a larger map in a new window...
View Marco Polo Hotel Dubai in a larger map
Address: Al Muteena St, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Location: Centrally located in Deira, the oldest section of Dubai, The Marco Polo Hotel Dubai is close to the business and shopping areas
Situated: 15 minutes/5 Kms. from Dubai International Airport.
Location Advantage: The Emirate’s many cultural landmarks and shopping attractions like the Deira City Centre, Al Ghurair City, the Reef Mall, beautiful Dubai Creek, the Gold Souk and the electronics shops of Nasr Square.
Facilities: Meeting and banqueting rooms, 4 excellent restaurants and bars, 2 swimming pools, and easy access to activities such as water skiing, kayaking, and windsurfing.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Air-conditioning.
Activities: Tennis Court, Table Tennis, Fitness Centre, Golf Course (off-site), Children's Playground, Fishing, Windsurfing, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Swimming Pool.
Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return from Marco Polo Hotel Dubai to Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel.
Photos courtesy: kj-an || Sarah Ackerman