Le Meridien Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort
One of the popular, luxurious 5 star hotels in Dubai, the Le Meridien Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina
deserves to be a Dubai seven star hotel.
The pool area, beach and gardens are very well made and maintained…
Staying here means you are treated like royalty. You are close to the Palm Islands, Ski Dubai, and the Mall of the Emirates.
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Reviews:
- Transfers to and from Dubai International Airport are available on request. You need to contact the Meridian hotel Dubai to get transfers confirmed for you, prior to arrival.
- The Westin next door has an amazingly large pool that you as a guest of Le Meridien Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort can use. They have an adult’s area where you can sunbathe in peace.
Hotel Bed Room
- The breakfast is good with a large variety.
- The private beach is really private ;-) and the hotel pool has a swim up bar where you can try the delicious mock-tails.
- Hotel provides Free Shuttle buses to take you to Emirates Mall and Dubai Mall.
- Use actual taxis rather than the private ones that the hotel uses, as their prices are normally higher.
- There is a Buggy Service between Le Meridien Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and The Westin.
- Try The Arabian Adventures Sun Downer Tour of the Desert, which you can book through the hotel.
- The longest stretch of private beach in Dubai is in Le Meridien Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort, so it’s quite easy to find a nice, cozy, remote location on one of the best beach hotels in Dubai.
- Between the 2 hotels there are 6 swimming pools, so not a problem to find a nice pool.
- The restaurants in Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina have a strict dress code, so dress appropriately.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Try the authentic Chinese Cuisine at The Tang Restaurant.
- Try the Arabian Cuisine at The Dhow Restaurant.
- Le Classique, a fine French (European) restaurant 1 mile away, has excellent cuisine. The flambé, snails and duck liver are exceptionally good. Friendly, attentive staff, good service, value for money, and fabulous setting, make this a place a priority.
- Bussola, the outdoor wood-oven pizzeria at the Westin is 0.7 miles away, and has a large selection of gourmet, thin-crust wood-fired pizzas, It's closed in the summers, since it's too hot, and it gets really crowded on weekends, so it's better to make reservations.
- The Rhodes Mezzanine at The Grosvenor Hotel has superb food, impeccable service and the whole atmosphere there is peaceful and serene.
Love good cuisine? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.Great Deals:
Receive the Best Rates for Le Meridien Dubai Mina Seyahi on the Net. Enter your travel dates and search...
Massage Dubai, Ski Dubai and a visit to Dubai Dolphinarium are some of the more popular itineraries in Dubai Tourism.
Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide that will make it easy for you to Travel in Dubai quickly and with ease.Detail Map of Dubai,
Le Meridien Dubai Mina Seyahi Marina and Beach Resort
Zoom into the map, or click the link below to see a larger map in a new window...
View Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Dubai in a larger map
Address: Al Sufouh Road, Dubai, UAE.
Location: Opposite the world-famous Emirates Golf Club and Montgomery Golf Course, The Le Méridien Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is one of Dubai luxury hotels overlooking the beautiful waters of the Arabian Sea.
Situated: 35 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
Plus Point: Occupies 1200 meters of coastline. (Private Beach Galore)
Facilities: Meeting and banqueting rooms including outdoor facilities for up to 5000 guests, 8 excellent restaurants and bars, 5 outdoor pools, and easy access to activities such as water skiing, kayaking, and windsurfing. The Penguin Club provides activities and services for children.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, Air-conditioning.
Activities: Tennis Court, Table Tennis, Fitness Centre, Golf Course (off-site), Children's Playground, Fishing, Windsurfing, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Swimming Pool.
Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty Shop, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Internet: Wired internet AED 50 per hour / AED 80 per 24 hours.
Check-In: From 15:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Dubai Seven Star Hotels
Return to Dubai-Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: kj-an; kevgibbo