Mall of the Emirates
The Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, has fantastic service which makes this 5 star, similar to a Dubai 7 star hotel.
It has spacious rooms and the beach is within easy access by taxi.
The Mall of the Emirates is attached to this hotel with the world-famous Ski Dubai as it's occupant. A number of rooms overlook inside the ski-dome. An amazing view to have, by any standard...
The MoE located next door has an amazing line-up of eating options from cafe's, diners to fancy restaurants. You won't go hungry.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Reviews:
- The hotel has an internal link to the Mall of the Emirates. Ski Dubai is also located in the MoE, so that makes it easy to access.
- The rooms are of very good size, well appointed and clean, with good sized beds comfortable & cosy.
- The hotel offers convenient and easy access to almost all of Dubai, what with one of the biggest malls located there. There is also a Dubai Metro station nearby.
- The higher floors in the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates provide good views of the skyline of Dubai.
- The Ski Chalet's are rooms located on the second floor with great views of Ski Dubai's slopes. The rooms cost extra and come with free internet access.
- The staff at the Kempinski Hotel MoE are friendly, courteous and helpful. Well trained and always ready to help you with whatever you need.
Great Rates & Deals:
The Hottest Deals for Kempinski Hotel MoE are available for you to book. Simply enter your travel dates and begin your search...
- The breakfast buffet is one of it's kind, what with a great number of choices and beautifully presented. The live cooking is also presented and displayed well, with good choices of tasty food. If available, take a package that includes breakfast.
- If you're looking for an "economical beach holiday", stay here, it is much cheaper than the grandiose resorts on Jumeirah beach. You can then travel to and from the beach via the cheap taxis or the well-connected and even cheaper Dubai Metro. The hotel is very close to the Jumeirah "Beach" area.
- The concierge desk at the hotel is manned by well-experienced and helpful staff who arrange everything perfectly well for you as per your requirements. Good service!
- The hotel has a problem keeping smokers out of non-smoking rooms. You can find the horrible stench of smoke emanating from non-smoking floors too.
- The overall experience at this hotel is not really worth the money, considering you are paying 5 star charges. I would say a 4 star for this hotel is good enough.
- The rooftop swimming pool at the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is nice for a relaxing swim and lazing around. The poolside staff keep you well stocked with food and drink.
- Make sure your room does not face the maintenance areas of the Mall or the air-conditioning plants. Paying for 5 star service should not include these types of views!
- K Grill, is a fine restaurant on the 2nd floor, where they serve very high quality steak and barbecue dishes. Very nicely appointed interiors and you can choose from delicious Wagyu steaks, Black Angus and Red Angus Cuts, firm and fresh Sea Bass, Hammour, Jumbo Prawns and Canadian Lobster. You can have it done in an oven or on coal, rare or well done! You couldn't ask for more.
- Aspen, is the place for a sumptuous buffet breakfast consisting of fluffy muffins, buttery croissants and Danish pastries, zingy fresh juice and an assortment of coffee and tea. Aspen also serves high tea and snacks in the evenings and dinner at night.
- The Butcher Shop & Grill, at the Mall of the Emirates, has lovely food such as a variety of Steaks and Peppers, cooked to perfection. Polite and helpful staff assist you in selecting, if you are unsure. Large portions, so order less first.
Are you a Foodie? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
A visit to Ski Dubai where you can Ski in the Desert, Wild Wadi Water Park, where you can have a splashing time and the Dubai Desert Safari, where you can indulge in Dune Bashing in Dubai, are some of the best Things To Do In Dubai.
Address of Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates:
Sheikh Zayed Rd, Al Barsha, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 120679.
Contact Phone Number: +971 4 341 0000
Have a query about the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates? Please Contact Us.
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotel
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: lvlights ; Sarah Ackerman.