Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Located close to the DIFC, The Jumeirah Emirates Towers meets all the needs of a busy executive as well as holiday makers.
A range of 15 restaurants and a shopping mall nearby, the internal business center is professional and state of the art with the lobby and the lounge, ideal for informal meetings. One of the better 5 star hotels in Dubai, but could easily pass off as a Dubai Seven Star Hotel.
On arrival at Dubai International Airport (DXB), you proceed to the Jumeirah Hotel reception lounge area, where you are greeted by name, and escorted to the limousine waiting for you outside. A uniformed chauffeur offers you cold towels and chilled water before he drives you to the hotel in an S320 Mercedes-Benz or BMW 750i.
Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel Reviews:
- As a guest of The Jumeirah Emirates Towers, you get a free shuttle transfer to Jumeirah Beach (private beach of Jumeirah Beach Hotel) and free entry to Wild Wadi Water Park.
- The designer toiletries provided in the bathroom are from Aigner.
- Up and down in the glass elevator in The Jumeirah Emirates Towers gives you a great view of the sea, Jumeirah Beach and the Islands of "The World".
- The wake up call at this Dubai luxury hotel is accompanied by free coffee and croissant.
- The only way to go to the lovely pool is through the main reception area, which means you have to dress conservatively over your swim-suit, as you'd be traveling up / down in a glass elevator with business people including The Emirati Sheikhs.
- The adjoining Shopping mall has a great restaurant called "Teppanyaki".
- You can use the Hotels Bentley car for an airport transfer for a cool US$ 30.
- The spa for men, H2O is excellent and a must try.
- The service in the Club Executive (the lounge area) is great, for breakfast they serve you Eggs, juices, fruit, cereals, breads, pastries, cheese, and hot foods. For brunch, they've got sandwiches, cheese, fruit, salads, pastries and desert.
- The pool at the Jumeirah Emirates Hotel is a wee bit small, but still very refreshing. The staff come around on hot days with cold towels, free ice drinks and fresh fruit!
- Afternoon Tea is served with scones, pastries and cakes. For early evening it is hot and cold canapes including caviar, quail eggs, smoked salmon, crab and prawns. Late evening you are served a variety of desserts.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Tokyo @ The Emirates Towers, serves the most authentic Japanese cuisine in Dubai. The sashimi platter, with salmon, sea bass, tuna and scallop is a must have! So is the Tempura prawn, Gyoza and Calamari. The Sukiyaki is delicious too!
- Yummy food in Al Nafoorah, a Lebanese restaurant in the mall attached to the Jumeirah Emirates Towers hotel. Great Value for Money.
- The Noodle House is a smart choice to grab a quick bite, and is located in the adjacent shopping mall.
- The service at The Mosaic Restaurant is fantastic. Combined with excellent quality food, it makes a great dining experience.
- Teatro which is 0.6 miles away, has amazing Italian, Japanese & European food. It has 5 separate, authentic kitchens, a nice ambiance, great central Dubai view, and if you order before 8 pm, you are charged half the price (only for food). All in all, a good package.
- Vu's, as the name suggests, has an excellent view of Dubai, what with it being on the 50th floor. It is 0.1 mile away. The steaks are amazing, and so is the buffet as well as The A La Carte. Good food and great service, that is Value for Money.
Visit the TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants, if you are a food-lover.
Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide that will make it easy for you to Travel in Dubai quickly and with ease.
Discount Rates & Deals:
Read Reviews and Get the Best Rates, when you book a vacation in the Hotel Emirates Towers
The Wild Wadi Water Park and AquaVenture Water Park are our favorite Amusement Parks In Dubai.
Jumeirah Emirates Towers Dubai Tourist Map
Copy and paste the entire link from the box below to view a detailed Satellite Google Map of The Jumeirah Emirates Towers Dubai...
Address: Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Location: Next to DIFC and opposite The Dubai Stock Exchange.
Plus Point: Free access to Madinat Jumeirah's beautiful private beach.
Location Advantage: Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and Dubai World Trade Center (DWTC).
Facilities: Meeting and banqueting rooms including outdoor facilities for small groups, including superb services in the lounge area for informal meetings, 15 excellent restaurants and bars, 1 outdoor and 1 indoor pool.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, Air-conditioning.
Activities: Tennis Court, Table Tennis, Fitness Centre, Golf Course (off-site), Children's Playground, Fishing, Windsurfing, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Swimming Pool.
Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty Shop, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Internet: Wi-Fi and Wired internet is Free in the entire hotel.
Check-In: From 15:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotel
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Photos are courtesy of & copyrighted to The Madinat Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts.