Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
The Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai, the most luxurious beach hotel in Dubai and popularly classified as a Dubai 7 star Hotel, has a breakfast buffet (at the in-house "Latitude") to be eaten to be believed.
The incredible view from the room, overlooking the sea with the Burj Al Arab Hotel in front adds to the experience.
They have electric buggies, like golf cars, to transfer you between The Jumeirah Beach Hotel and it's sister property The Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
You can use the Wild Wadi Water Park for FREE, however, you better be there by 10.00 am, so you have an hour before the crowds come in.
COMPARE PRICES FOR THE JUMEIRAH BEACH DUBAI:
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai Reviews:
- The staff at Jumeirah Beach Hotel are very friendly and kind, they certainly cannot do enough for you, they try to help you out of the way.
- The Jumeirah Hotel along with its sister property, The Madinat Jumeirah, has lots of fancy restaurants which offer good quality food and ambiance.
- Every room has beautiful views of the Marina and The Burj Al-Arab Hotel. Lying on your bed looking out at the changing colors of the Burj Dubai at night is an experience in itself.
- The views from the beach, out in front of the Jumeirah Beach Dubai, early in the morning, probably near sunrise time overlooking the Arabian Sea and the Burj Al Arab are simply astounding.
- Every evening, during the room service, the staff create an animal out of a towel and place it on the bed. One night they had made an elephant for us.
- They change towels twice a day and leave Godiva branded chocolates on your pillows, which makes for a nice personal touch.
- The pools can get quite crowded, so come early and reserve your bed near the pool.
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel has around 22 restaurants and some of the ones worth trying out are Uptown, Villa Beach, Beachcombers and 360.
- If booked under the "Club Executive" class, you have access to some exclusive amenities like your own lounge for booking-in which serves free drinks from 5pm - 7pm, your own pool table & terrace on the ground floor where they serve you drinks, afternoon tea, happy hour and also have your own swimming pool.
- They provide you with lip balm and sun tan lotion everyday.
- The designer aromatherapy toiletries are from Dorothy Prentice, and are replenished everyday in the evenings during housekeeping service.
- You get free access to 'Sky Bar' at Burj Al Arab after 11 pm.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- The breakfast buffet at the Latitude is to be eaten to be believed. Catering to all tastes, there are more varieties than you can possibly consume.
- Al Khayal, is a great Lebanese restaurant, with some of the best Lebanese dishes in Dubai. The live music and belly dancer make the environment exciting and entertaining.
- A short submarine ride from the Burj Al Arab Hotel lobby takes you to the hotel's undersea Al Mahara seafood restaurant, where you can eat mouth watering lobster and crab, while watching the beautiful marine life in the huge aquariums. Been rated as among The Top Ten restaurants in the World.
- The in-hotel, Al Iwan Restaurant, hosts a seven star hotel buffet that is out of this world. At a bargain price of USD 125, one can eat lobster, shrimp and other seafood, Kobe beef, 5 different caviar's (Beluga/Sevruga) and many more dishes. Plus spend all afternoon, enjoying the super luxury.
- The Culinary Flight at the Burj Al Arab is worth every cent of its almost 1500 AED price. Whew! It's a new concept to try out cuisines from 4 different restaurants in the Burj Dubai.
Love eating out? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Best of Dubai Tourism
View the amazing deserts at sunrise from a high above in a Hot Air Balloon, go Ice Skating in Dubai and surely plan a visit to Dubai Amusement Parks are some of the more beautiful Things To Do In Dubai.
Access the tourist spots in Dubai with ease. Dubai Local Travel is your info-guide.
The map below show map of Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Copy and paste the entire link from the box below to view a detailed Satellite Google Map of The Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai...
Jumeirah Beach Hotel Details:
Address: 6, Jumeirah Beach Road, PO Box 11416, Dubai, UAE
Contact Phone: +971 4 348 0000
Location: Opposite the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel, overlooking the warm azure waters of the Arabian Sea, and located on the famous Jumeirah Beach.
Situated: 35 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
Plus Point: Occupies meters of coastline. (Private Beach Galore)
Facilities: Meeting and banqueting rooms including outdoor facilities, 22 excellent restaurants and bars, outdoor pools, and easy access to activities such as water skiing,
kayaking, and windsurfing.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, Air-conditioning.
Activities: Tennis Court, Table Tennis, Fitness Centre, Golf Course (off-site), Children's Playground, Fishing, Windsurfing, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Swimming Pool.
Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty Shop, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Internet: Wired internet AED 50 per hour / AED 80 per 24 hours.
Check-In: From 15:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Articles on Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Photos are courtesy of & copyrighted to The Madinat Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts.