Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa
The Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa, situated in the middle of 128 acres of nature and overlooking the beach, is the perfect way to enjoy a fabulous holiday in Dubai.
The hotel is ideally located away from the hustle and bustle of the city, providing the perfect getaway. Nearby attractions, include the wild wadi water park, local beaches and the Mall of the Emirates.
Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa Reviews:
- It might be one of the oldest beach resorts in Dubai, but looks as fresh & young as ever.
- The entire 128 acres of the resort is well-manicured with Palm trees and little bridges over small streams to add that special touch and upmarket feel.
- The water-cooled sports center on the beach is amazing and worth an experience.
Jebel Ali Golf Putting Green
There are peacocks to be found all across the Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa property. A beautiful sight!
You can either have a sea-view or garden view. The sea-view is a tad more expensive.
There are executive suites on the 5th Floor where you can have breakfast, snacks and drinks all through the day.
The Palm Tree Court is the newer part of the resort, and the best rooms are the ones on the ground floor that have a private garden & direct access to the beach.
If you can book the higher floor rooms at the Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa, much the better, because they provide a view of the Palm Islands.
Excellent, well mannered, polite staff. Never ever left an effort to please guests. Friendly, without being nosy. Kudos! That's what makes a great hotel.
The all-inclusive deal is really worth the money, as you can dine at any of the in-house restaurants, including those in the newer Palm Tree Court & Spa. I'd say, Go for it!
The all-inclusive offer boasts of Beach towels, boat rides, tennis, golf, horse riding, shooting and 2 fresh-water pools and 1 salt-water pool and an almost kilometer long private beach-front.
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
You can indulge in several activities such as Mini-Golf, Soccer, Tennis & Squash, Water sports, Horse riding, fishing & boating, and much more.
During rush season, it is advisable to book in advance for all the restaurants you wish to eat at, plus the activities that you want to partake in. Get in touch with the hotel for more information and rates for some activities that are not part of the all-inclusive package.
The hotel runs a shuttle service to various places about 5 to 6 times a day. Since these do change, it's best to inquire at the reception for details.
A taxi ride from Dubai International Airport to the Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa costs about 150 AED and takes approx. 45 minutes.
Elemis toiletries are provided in the bathroom as and when required or whenever the housekeeping staff clean the room.
The pools are climate-controlled and set at a perfect temperature as per the time of day / night.
The Jebel Ali Golf Resort, a member of 'The Leading Hotels of the World', comes in somewhere between a Dubai 7 star hotel and a 5 star hotel in Dubai, what with helpful staff, amazing views, fine restaurants, tranquil spa, nine-hole golf course, cardio - gym, swimming pools and the private beach with the clear sea.
Wanna get pampered?
Jebel Ali Deluxe Room
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- La Fontana, in the Palm Tree Court & Spa, is a nice friendly restaurant overlooking one of the swimming pools, with a sumptuous array of Mediterranean cuisine and International dishes.
- DiVaz, is a luxury yacht that is anchored in the Marina just off the Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa, and that also takes you off onto a cruise of the majestic Arabian Sea.
- Bateaux Dubai is the first boat belonging to the Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa, that cruises the Dubai creek. It is of one the finer restaurants on the water. Both the boats have an air-conditioned interior as well as an open air lounge on the upper deck for dinner parties.
- Shooters, located at the Jebel Ali Shooting Club, serves very good Texan-Mexican food, such as burgers, steaks, nachos, and chicken wings with potato wedges and onion rings. The chicken / beef fajitas are excellent.
- La Traviata, the Italian restaurant near one of the pools has an indoor as well as outdoor seating arrangement. Decent Italian food, no cuisine or anything like that, but just average food. Is quiet most times, or generally patronized by guests staying at the Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa.
White Orchid, serves fusion Asian cuisine, a mix of Chinese, Japanese and Thai specialties. The traditional Teppanyaki table whips up some of our favorite Japanese dishes, surely a must-try.
Ibn Majed Restaurant serves International dinner menus including Chinese, European, Atlantic, Mediterranean & Arabian. The buffets are amazing with a variety of choice at breakfast (which is served until 11am) and lunch / dinner too!
Sports Cafe is a great place to relax after a workout at the gym, or after teeing off a few rounds of Golf, or just to catch up with an old friend. Serves a combination of fun fusion cuisine and traditional pub fare.
Captain's, the beachfront restaurant serves great snacks all through the day. The grilled meats from the barbecue, fish and chips, Japanese prawn tempura, Malay chicken satay with peanut butter sauce or lamb chops are really delicious and warrant a try for sure.
The Anchor, is a beautiful, open air cafe, surrounded by palm trees and superb views of the beach, the Arabian Gulf and golden sunsets. One can enjoy sandwiches, delicious salads and other snacks, while watching the sun and surf.
Want to try out the best cuisine in Dubai? Check out the TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Discount Rates & Deals:
Read Reviews and Get the Best Rates, when you book a vacation in Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.
Our info-guide Dubai Local Travel will make it easy for you to Travel in Dubai quickly and with ease.
Jebel Ali Swimming Pool
The Spa @ Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in Dubai: Renowned all over as a luxurious spa and massage center, the Jebel Ali Spa is set in some of the most tranquil surroundings overlooking the sea.
Featuring 10 treatment rooms, a specialized Hammam scrub room, relaxation lounge, spa boutique and an extensive wet area with a jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and invigorating showers, the spa promises to help you release stress and pent-up negative energies.
A visit to Ski Dubai where you can Ski in the Desert, Wild Wadi Water Park, where you can have a wonderful time with kids and the Dubai Desert Safari, where you can watch belly dancers in a desert camp while chomping BBQ kebabs, are just some of the nicest Things To Do In Dubai.
Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa
Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd 13; PO Box 9255, Dubai, UAE
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Have questions about this hotel? Write in to us.
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotel
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Photos are courtesy of & copyrighted to The Jebel Ali Hotels & Resorts.