Ibis Hotel Dubai World Trade Centre
The Ibis Hotel Dubai World Trade Centre, is a very basic and budget class hotel.Ibis Dubai WTC Hotel Reviews:
For the price, I believe it's the best in it's class, in it's unique location.
Caters mainly to Business people, due to it's proximity to the WTC Convention Center.
- The rooms in the Ibis Hotel Dubai World Trade Centre are small but clean and comfortable. The decor looks a little jaded.
- Be ready to find leaking taps and showers.
- The hotel does not have it's own parking space. You have to go 1.5 kms to park. Else you can park in the multi-storey car park, but the charges there are ridiculous.
- You need to specifically ask the hotel staff for a tenant car pass, that warrants a returnable deposit of AED 500, to be able to park for free.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the Hotel lobby (Ask for a login at the front desk). Internet gets charged in the rooms (High prices!).
- There are always sufficient metered taxis waiting around the hotel.
- There are several coffee shops and cafe's in close proximity to the hotel.
Hotel Bed Room
- The swimming pool and gymnasium of the neighboring Novotel can be used by paying a small charge.
- Just a minute's walk away from the World Trade Center and the WTC Dubai Metro station.
- There is a concierge counter at the Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai Hotel's reception.
- The Ibis Hotel Dubai World Trade Centre is cheaper on weekends than during the week, since it is close to the World Trade Convention Center.
- When there is an exhibition going on at the WTC, you'll be shuttled to a remote car park, from where you can then take a taxi to your destination.
- There are no complimentary bottles of drinking water supplied. However, there are water bottle dispensers on each floor. Price AED 1 for 0.5 liters.
- A taxi costs AED 40 from the Dubai International Airport to the Ibis Hotel Dubai World Trade Centre.
Hotel Swimming Pool
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- A very basic but sufficient breakfast is served at Cubo Restaurant. It consists of a variety of European, Asian and Arabic dishes. Pancakes, Meat, Cereal, Pastries, Toast, Yoghurt, Milk, Tea and Coffee. It turns into a neat Italian joint for the afternoon/night.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House, serves the yummiest steaks in Dubai. The Calamari, Soups and the cheesecake are out of this world. The personal touch by the waiters and the chef's recommendations add that special feeling. A Must Visit!
- Byblos Restaurant, a first grade Lebanese restaurant serves excellent mouth-watering dishes at unbelievably low prices. The Hummous, together with Vine Leaves and Olives is out of this world. Not to mention the salad, lamb, chicken kebabs, freshly baked breads, fruit juices, hmmm... the list goes on. Try it, you won't be dissapointed.
- Al Kauser, an excellent Indian restaurant serves Awadhi Cuisine. That's a different flavour from the wide variety that make up great Indian cuisine. Originating from the Central and Northern parts of India, this Cuisine consists of Gosht Galauti Kabab, Gosht Kakori Kebab, Paneer Gilafi, Kathi Roll, Balti Gosht, Butter Chicken, Daal Makhni, Ajwain Paratha, Chilli Paratha, Vaarghi Parantha and Gosht Biryani. Very highly recommended.
Love to eat GOOD Food? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
While in Dubai, surely take an exhilarating ride in the Hot Air Balloon, try out Ice Skating in Dubai and the spine-chilling Crab Hunting. Some of the many whacky Things To Do In Dubai.
Traveling in Dubai? It's easy & fun if you use the Dubai Local Travel info-guide.Discount Rates & Deals:
Search the Best Rates for Ibis Hotel Dubai World Trade Centre, from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Venere, onHotels, Agoda, Expedia, etc.
Sheikh Zayed Rd, P.O. Box 9544, Opp. World trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Number of rooms:
Number of rooms for people with reduced mobility:
From 14:00 hours
From 12:00 - 18:00 hours
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Cheap Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel.
Photos courtesy: uggboy; Sarah Ackerman.