Ibis Hotel Dubai Mall of the Emirates
The Ibis Hotel Dubai Mall of the Emirates, is a very basic and budget class hotel.
For the price, I believe it's the best in it's class, in it's unique location.
Caters mainly to travelers and shoppers, due to it's proximity to the Emirates Mall and other tourist attractions.
Ibis Hotel Dubai Mall Of The Emirates Reviews:
Rooms in the Ibis Hotel Dubai Mall of the Emirates, are larger than those in other Ibis properties.
- You can walk through the Mall of the Emirates to reach the Dubai Metro. It's cooler that way.
- An extremely effective "Value For Money" Dubai Budget Hotel.
Since there are a couple of Dubai Metro stations close by, you can get easy, cheap and quick access to any part of Dubai.
There are a number of activities in the Mall of The Emirates. Ski Dubai is located there, and Wild Wadi water park is also close by. The Dubai Beaches are also in close proximity to the hotel.
The Hotel rooms are cleaned everyday. Extremely Hygiene conscious.
Hotel Bed Room
Free Wi-Fi is available in the hotel lobby (Ask for a login at the front desk). Internet gets charged in the rooms (High prices!).
The Hotel has a bus service to the Dubai Jumeirah Beach. The charges are AED 20 a person.
The hotel staff are efficient, polite and courteous. They go the extra mile to provide a homely, personalized touch. Kudos to that!
There are always sufficient metered taxis waiting around the Hotel Ibis Mall Of The Emirates.
The Ibis Hotel Dubai Mall of the Emirates is around 45 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport by the Dubai Metro.
There is no provision for drinking water in the room, and neither is there a refrigerator. However, there is an ice bucket kept on each floor.
The hotel has Free underground parking.
Hotel Swimming Pool
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- The Pasta & Cie Café, in the Ibis Hotel Dubai MOE, is a nice Italian restaurant that serves Barilla Pastas and Sauces, Grilled Meat, Risottos etc. Quite decent food and generous helpings.
- The Butcher Shop & Grill, at the Mall of the Emirates, has lovely food such as a variety of Steaks and Peppers, cooked to perfection. Polite and helpful staff assist you in selecting, if you are unsure. Large portions, so order less first.
- La CreParis, located in the Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, has the best Crepes in Dubai. Try it to believe it.
- Asha's, has an outlet at the Mall of the Emirates. An authentic, Indian Mughlai restaurant, has excellent food, at pretty reasonable prices. Serving both Veg and Non-vegetarian, the staff are extremely polite and know about customer service. All in all a great experience.
Love to eat GOOD Food? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
The famous Dubai Beaches in Jumeirah, Ski Dubai in the Mall of The Emirates, Wild Wadi Water Park in Hotel Atlantis are some of the flashing symbols of Dubai Tourism.
Discount Rates & Deals:
Search the Best Rates for Ibis Hotel Dubai Mall of the Emirates, from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as RatesToGo, Getaroom, Skoosh, Venere, etc.
Traveling in Dubai? It's easy & fun if you use the Dubai Local Travel info-guide.
Address: 2 A Street, Dubai 283825, United Arab Emirates
Number of rooms: 204
Number of rooms for people with reduced mobility: 2
Hotel Chain: Accor
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: From 12:00 - 18:00 hours
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Cheap Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel.
Photos courtesy: tipsfortravellers & kevgibbo.