Ibis Hotel Dubai Deira City Centre
The Ibis Hotel Dubai Deira City Centre, is a very basic and budget class hotel.Ibis Dubai DCC Hotel Reviews:
For the price, I believe it's the best in it's class, in it's unique location.
Caters mainly to travelers and shoppers, due to it's proximity to the DCC Mall and other tourist centers.
- The Ibis Hotel Dubai Deira City Centre is located bang opposite the Deira City Centre Shopping Mall.
- The rooms are small but clean and comfortable.
- Since, it is a no-frills hotel, you'll find that all amenities are basic. So, carry your own soap bar, shampoo, iron, towels etc.
- The staff needs to be spruced up and given some training in "Customer Service With A Smile".
- There should be a dedicated concierge personnel to help with guest queries and bookings.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the Hotel lobby (Ask for a login at the front desk). Internet gets charged in the rooms (High prices!).
- The rooms are not very sound-proof, and this causes a lot of noise from all around to percolate into your room.
- The buffet breakfast is really very good.
- Walking distance to Deira Metro Station. A 5 minute drive to Dubai International Airport without traffic and around 20 minutes during rush hour.
- There is no Safe Deposit Box in the rooms.
- There is no provision of drinking water in the rooms. You need to go out onto the floor to fill up.
Hotel Bed Room
- There isn't a refrigerator in the room, so do not get something that needs to be chilled.
- The swimming pool at the neighboring Novotel can be used, at a cost of 30 AED. This is valid for the entire day. If you arrive in Dubai early morning via an overnight flight, you can use the pool to sun-bathe, swim or relax until the check-in time, which is 2 p.m.
- The maintenance and repair staff are very quick and efficient.
- The Ibis Hotel Dubai Deira City Centre is closer to all the historical Attractions in Dubai, whereas the famous Jumeirah Beaches in Dubai are on the other side of town.
- There is only liquid soap in the bathroom. Soap Bars are surprisingly absent.
- There are 3 Desktops set up in the hotel lobby with internet connection for free use of guests.
- There is a Starbucks Cafe in the Deira City Centre Mall (DCC).
- The Big Bus Tour has a trip that originates at the DCC Mall.
- The Ibis Deira City Centre Hotel has a free bus service to the Dubai Jumeirah Beach.
Hotel Swimming Pool
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
Xiao Wei Yang Hotpot, 'Little Lamb' in Mandarin (Chinese), is also located in the Radisson SAS Deira Creek Hotel, 0.5 miles away. A decent place to have a quick Chinese bite. Good food, reasonable prices. The decor and ambiance are forgettable.
Belluci, is a small Italian joint located in Wafi Mall, Dubai, 0.5 miles away. The owner herself greets each customer and interacts with them. Personalized Attention! Her specialties are pasta, canola, minestrone, risotto, black olive paste with homemade bread. Authentic Italian food. Highly Recommended.
Biella, an Italian Cafe, 0.2 miles away from the Ibis Hotel Dubai Deira City Centre, has an amazing array of Italian cuisine. Pasta, Salads, Fresh Fruit Cocktails and the best Specialty pizzas in town. Check it out for sure.
Are you a Food - a - holic? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.Discount Rates & Deals:
Search the Best Rates for Ibis Hotel Dubai Deira City Centre, from the TOP 100+ Hotel Reservation Sites on the Net, such as EasyClickTravel, EasyToBook, HostelBookers, Skoosh, etc.
The Dubai Dolphinarium, the AquaVenture Water Park and Kidzania Dubai are some of the best Amusement Parks in Dubai, and surely worth a visit.
Traveling in Dubai? It's easy & fun if you use the Dubai Local Travel info-guide.Hotel Info:
8th Street, Port Saeed District, Opp. Deira Mall City Centre, Dubai 185310, United Arab Emirates.
Number of rooms:
Number of rooms for people with reduced mobility:
From 14:00 hours
From 12:00 - 18:00 hours
Have a question? Please Contact Us.
Return from Ibis Hotel Dubai Deira City Centre to Cheap Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Photos courtesy: kj-an; Sarah Ackerman.