Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Barsha
The Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Barsha redefines the phrase "Value For Money".
The Ibis may not have what some of the other 5 Star Hotels in Dubai have as standard, but at a fraction of their rates, it's great value!
For the price, I believe it's the best in it's class, in it's unique location.
Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Barsha Reviews:
- The rooms in the Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Barsha are modern, cosy and comfortable.
- With an excellent air-conditioning system, you get a nice cool room, especially when it is blistering hot outside.
- This is a no-frills, bare bones, 2 Star Hotel in Dubai.
Excellent location, close to the Mall of The Emirates (10 minutes), the Metro Station Sharaf DG on the Red Line (10 minutes), and hard-to-miss, bang on Sheikh Zayed Road.
The breakfast buffet is very economical amongst any Bur Dubai or Deira Hotels.
Beware of the Hotel Taxi. They charge as per their whims and fancies. Advisable to take a metered taxi from outside the hotel.
Hotel Bed Room
There is no coffee heater, water heater, tea bags etc., for that first cup in the morning.
Bottled water is not on-the-house, and you'll need to pay an exorbitant 10 to 15 AED for a 1 liter bottle. Better to bring along your own stock.
The bathroom in the Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Barsha is really small, and there is no shower separation or even a curtain.
Free Wi-Fi available in the lobby and cafe only. You need to get an access code from the cafe staff at the Ibis Al Barsha.
The smoking rooms smell of old stale cigarette smoke. They should frequently deodorize.
Room Service in the Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Barsha is a little bit slow, and you'll need to wait a while to be served.
Hotel Swimming Pool
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- The Butcher Shop & Grill, at the Mall of the Emirates, has lovely food such as a variety of Steaks and Peppers, cooked to perfection. Polite and helpful staff assist you in selecting, if you are unsure. Large portions, so order less first.
- La CreParis, located in the Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, has the best Crepes in Dubai. Try it to believe it.
- Asha's, has an outlet at the Mall of the Emirates. An authentic, Indian Mughlai restaurant, has excellent food, at pretty reasonable prices. Serving both Veg and Non-vegetarian, the staff are extremely polite and know about customer service. All in all a great experience.
My Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants are worth a visit if you want to be updated with the latest mouth watering places.
Discount Rates & Deals:
Search the Best Rates for Ibis Hotel Dubai Al Barsha, from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels, Priceline, etc.
A visit to the Burj Dubai Tower, the romantic Dhow Dubai Cruise and watching the beautiful mammals perform at the Atlantis Dolphin Bay are some of the Dubai Attractions that you must not miss!
Internal travel is a breeze in Dubai if you refer to the Dubai Local Travel info-guide.
Address: Sheikh Zayed Road | P.O. Box 450011, Dubai, UAE
Number of rooms: 480
Number of rooms for people with reduced mobility: 2
Hotel Chain: Accor
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: From 12:00 - 18:00 hours
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Cheap Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel.
Photos courtesy: sashafatcat and sackerman519.