Hyatt Regency Dubai
The Hyatt Regency Dubai
is located within walking distance to the world-famous Gold Souk, and other local markets in the old business area of Dubai.
With excellent amenities like a well-equipped gym, pool, tennis courts and an ice skating rink, this hotel is a perfect place to stay in for business persons, families, tourists and couples.
An all-round hotel.
Hyatt Hotel Dubai Reviews:
- The Hotel rooms are in excellent condition and the housekeeping staff make sure that top-class cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Although the hotel is located in Deira, you can easily access the entire city, what with a Metro station a 5 minute walk away. The taxis are pretty cheap too and any sight would be within a 30 minute drive away.
- There is a jogging track alongside the tennis courts on the 2nd floor.
- The Hotel is within walking distance to the world-famous Gold Souk, the largest district in the world selling Gold and Jewelery.
- The Hyatt Regency Dubai hotel architecture from the outside does look a bit dated, but it's modern and spacious in the nicely appointed rooms.
- Internet is chargeable in the rooms at around USD 15 a day. However, there is wireless internet for Free in the lobby. Get the Login Username and Password from reception.
- Whilst sitting at the pool, you'll see airplanes flying overhead, however, the rooms in the Hyatt Regency Hotel Dubai filter out this noise.
- The breakfast is pretty decent, what with a wide spread of almost everything you can imagine and that is a standard fare in any of the 5 star hotels in Dubai. Good Job!
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
- The Hyatt Regency Galleria is situated next door and sports an Ice Rink that children can ice-skate in. The rooms in this annexe of the Hyatt do not include breakfast. There are several retail stores and also a supermarket in here.
- There is a decent sized gymnasium that sports almost all the equipment required for a good workout.
- There is a bus shuttle to almost all the malls in the vicinity from the Hyatt Regency Hotel Dubai. Inquire details at the reception.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Foccacia, the in-house Italian restaurant has a beautiful ambiance, and friendly staff. Serves very high quality seafood like oysters, shrimp, fish etc. They have many live cooking stations, so you can enjoy several dishes as soon as they're made in front of you. A must visit!
- The Kitchen, the in-house Arabian restaurant is an excellent place to have some authentic local food. Serves delicious Lebanese Messe, Steak, both did very good food and quite large portions.
- Al Dawaar, which is about 0.4 miles away, has outstanding quality of food, though with limited choices. The buffet also consisted of excellent food quality, what with prime rib and white fish servings and many other choice delicacies. The desserts are also out of this world!
Love eating out? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
View the amazing deserts at sunrise from a high above in a Hot Air Balloon, go Ice Skating in Dubai and surely plan a visit to Massage in Dubai are some of the more beautiful Things To Do In Dubai.
Access the tourist spots in Dubai with ease. Dubai Local Travel is your info-guide.Discount Rates & Deals:
The Best Rates for Hyatt Regency Dubai, from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as HostelBookers, Laterooms, Venere, Booking, etc.Hotel Info:
Al Khaleej Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
From 14:00 hours
From 12:00 - 18:00 hours
Reservation Queries? Do Contact Us...
Return to Cheap Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai-Forever.Com's Home Page
Photos are courtesy of & copyrighted to The Hyatt Regency Dubai.