Hot Air Balloon
Amazing View. Amazing Thrills.
The Dubai Hot Air Balloon Tour is one of many tourist attractions in Dubai you just have to do. A splendid ballooning adventure that is ideal, given Dubai's geography and climate.
We have presented information about The Hot Air Balloon Ride, Dubai in a very friendly and easy-to-read manner.
Experience the desert from "Up There"; and feel the cool dawn air as you float only a few metres above the red dunes, & be awestruck as the mesmerizing landscape unfolds below you.Useful Tips, Do's and Dont's, and Important Information:
- From atop the balloon, you can view the giant dunes, the lunar landscape of the famous Hajjar mountains to the east, and the high rise dotted skyline of Dubai to the west as you rise high into the immense blue skies of Dubai's desert.
- Balloon Adventures Emirates L.L.C. is the most experienced balloon company in the world also operating in Germany, New Zealand and Hungary. Their friendly and professional staff on the ground and in the air ensures an unparalleled ballooning adventure.
View rates in some of the BEST Dubai Hotels below:
- They're licensed by the General Civil Aviation Authority (Air Operator’s Certificate AT024) and all balloons undergo a strict maintenance programme involving regular tests. You are in expert hands!
- The Hot Air Balloon takes off from a desert oasis, north of Al Ain. That's about an hour’s drive from Abu Dhabi & Dubai.
- Transfers are provided from any major hotel in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. For other locations, transfers are from central meeting points. Dubai: Dubai Festival City, in front of Plug-ins store, (open air car park). Abu Dhabi: Carrefour, on Old Airport Road, (open air car park)
- Nothing can compare to the breathtaking views and incredible desertscapes, not even rising early in the morning before sunrise.
- This is also the best time for flying as the cool and serene ambience adds to the experience.
- The actual flight lasts one hour, but the entire adventure right from your pick-up to drop-off could stretch around 5 hours.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing. In the winter months, it is advisable to carry a light jacket or cardigan.
- Climbing in and out of the basket, would make clothing like skirts come in the way. Trousers are best.
- A sun hat, cap and dark sun-glasses are advised.
- Wear comfortable foot-wear like sneakers or shoes. High-heeled sandals are avoidable.
- There is limited access to rest-rooms for the entire 5 hours, so avoid drinking too much liquid.
- The company tries it's best to be in the air at sunrise, but this cannot always be guaranteed.
Compare Prices for ALL Hotels in Dubai from amongst the major Online Hotel Search Engines.
- September to May: At Sunrise.
- June to August: No Flying.
Rates for the Dubai Hot Air Balloon Tour:
- Adults: AED 950 [approx. US$ 260, EUR 190, GBP 160]
- Child (5 to 12 years): AED 800 [approx. US$ 220, EUR 155, GBP 135]
Send us your Dubai Ballooning Tour pictures, videos, or write us an email about your visit to the best desert adventure in the Middle East.
Please Contact Us with the message "I want to share my Dubai Hot Air Balloon Tour Photos & Review with dubai-forever.com".
Return from Hot Air Balloon to Dubai Tourism
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page