Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park
Having opened in 2008, The Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park is very clean and nicely decorated. Very popular as an all inclusive hotel in Dubai, it has everything you need in a Dubai budget hotel...
It overlooks a 64-hectare park in a bustling business district, is 7
km from both Jumeirah Beach and shopping at The Dubai Mall and 12 km
from the water slides at the award winning Wild Wadi Water Park.
Whether for business or holiday, you won't find a better deal.
Holiday Inn Express Dubai Hotel Reviews:
- The HI Express Dubai - Safa Park has free on-site parking. This is a great plus, as most hotels do not have this facility.
- There's a free shuttle to Dubai Mall and Jumeirah beach.
- Has everything a budget hotel should, clean bathrooms, spacious and nicely decorated rooms, polite and helpful staff, and a good, decent breakfast. A perfect cheap hotel in Dubai.
Hotel Bed Room
The Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park is very conveniently located near the Dubai - Abu Dhabi Expressway.
Internet in the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park is way too expensive, around USD 25 per day.
A superb Continental buffet breakfast is laid out with croissants, cheese, meat, fruit, cornflakes, pastries, juice etc.
Search and Compare the Best Rates on the NET. Use the Search Box below:
The well equipped, gymnasium in Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park is nice, but a little small. It is on the top floor.
Due to its location near the expressway, you need to take a taxi everywhere. There aren't any restaurants close by too.
Hotel Swimming Pool
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Danial, a nice Iranian joint has an excellent buffet consisting of local salads, soup, fresh meat, fish and more than a dozen vegetarian delicacies. The irresistible desserts and Kahwa (tea) make the visit worthwhile. Costing around 15 US$ a-piece, kids eat at half rate.
- Asado, a good pricey South American Latino restaurant, serving the most delectable Steaks in town. Beautiful view of the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountains. Highly recommended, at least once.
- Wafi Gourmet, is a beautiful Lebanese joint in the Wafi Mall, that offers mouth watering Hummus, Fattouch and Falafel. Mixed Grill is another specialty, that has a combination of meats nicely decorated on a hot grill.
Are you a Foodie? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
The refreshing Ice Skating in Dubai; the entertaining Wild Wadi Water Park and the romantic Dhow Dubai Cruise are favorites on our Dubai Tourism itinerary.
Discount Rates & Deals:
Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide to help make your travel in Dubai, safe, easy and fun-filled.
Address: Al Wasl District, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Location: Located in the heart of a major business district in Dubai, The Holiday Inn Express Safa Park, Dubai is close to Burj Dubai, Business Bay, Jumeirah Beach Park and Dubai World Trade Center.
Location Advantage: Close to the largest mall in Dubai, Mall of the Emirates, the Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Palm.
Facilities: Meeting and banqueting rooms, excellent restaurants and bars, and easy access to activities such as water skiing, kayaking, and windsurfing.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, Air-conditioning.
Activities: Fitness Centre, Golf Course (off-site), Children's Playground, Sauna.
Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty Shop, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Economical Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai-Forever.Com's Index Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: uggboy and markcartwright.