Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah
The Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah
is a favorite with quite a few of my friends, visitors and customers.
It is a Value For Money 2 star Dubai hotel, with staff that are friendly & efficient, rooms that are spacious and spotlessly clean, breakfasts that are sumptuous & wholesome, and just a stone's throw away from the famous Jumeirah Beach and "The Strip".
Holiday Inn Express Jumeirah Dubai Hotel Reviews:
- All the sights and attractions are easily accessible from this hotel.
- Located at Dry Docks, a stone's throw away from "The Strip" (Al Dhiyafah Street), which is popular for restaurants, fashion boutique stores, and generally having a good time.
- The Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah has wonderful, polite staff who are very attentive and take great care to attend to guests.
- The rooms in the Holiday Inn Dubai are nice, bright and spacious.
Hotel Bed Room
- The Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah has free underground parking.
- There are entire floors designated as either smoking / non-smoking. Good for non-smokers. No stale tobacco stench!
- The Continental breakfast buffet is very good and has a lot of variety. You can have lunch at a cheap 40 Dirhams too.
- Expect queues and a bit of waiting to have your turn at breakfast.
Search and Compare the Best Rates on the NET. Use the Search Box below:
- The reception staff are very helpful and quick and make sure your check-in is quick and comfortable.
- The closest Dubai Metro station is atleast a 20 minute walk away from the hotel. I guess, taxis are the best way to commute.
- Be careful while using the hotel's phones to call. The charges may be pretty steep.
- Drinking Water, Eatables and Toiletries are charged, so be careful how or what you use.
- Considering the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah is a budget no-frills hotel, do not expect prompt room-service.
- The view from most rooms is of the dry docks, and not of Jumeirah beach, however, it's quite close, as compared to the pricey hotels that are located bang on the beach.
Hotel Swimming Pool
- The World Trade Center is just a 15 minute drive away, hence expect to find a lot of business travelers here.
- Wi-Fi Internet is available in the Hotel lobby and is charged. There are room packages available that include internet, so if you're going to be using it, opt for such a package.
- Be wary of the staff, including security trying to sell you various taxi & tour services. Basically, they get a cut if you agree and take the service.
- The HI Express Dubai Jumeirah operates free shuttle services daily to various Malls and the beach. You can get exact times from the reception.
- There is a supermarket next door to the hotel, so stock up on tit-bit eatables, water etc. from there. The same from the hotel would cost more than double.
- The Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah is very quiet and you can get a very peaceful & sound sleep in your room, due to it's location out of the busy part of Dubai.
- The excellent Dubai Public Transport system's Bus Number 8 can be used to travel to the Jumeirah Beach and to the "Old", busy part of Downtown Dubai. Very easy and convenient. The bus stop for this is a 10 minute walk away from the hotel.
- A room located on one of the higher floors facing the sea would be the ideal room to take.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- ShoCho a modern, yet unique Japanese restaurant and lounge, located in Dubai Marine Beach Resort, is the ideal place for a great meal. Sunday nights are popularly dedicated, since the last 10 years, to eighties music. SOme of the most yummy and finger-licking dishes of this fantastic fun place are: The ShoCho Edamame, Sesame Yellow Tail, King Fish Ceviche, Beef Tenderloin, Tuna Filo, Tataki Maki, etc.
- Japengo, a fusion restaurant located on the Strip (Jumeirah Road), has an amazing array of choice to suit everyone's palate. From mouth-watering Asian, Continental, Indian, Indonesian, Chinese, and Japanese cuisine. The Sushi and Sashimi dishes are exquisite and popular. The Indian style Kebabs, and sea food is also very popular here.
- Il Rustico a neat Italian joint located in Rydges Plaza, on Al Diyafah Street (Jumeirah Beach), serves some of the most delectable and authentic Pizzas in Dubai. The Rucola & Cheese Salads are delicious, the Alla Pescatore and Alla Milanese Risotto are worth it's weight in gold.
Are you a Foodie? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
The thrilling Dubai Desert Safari; Atlantis Lost Chambers and a visit to some Amusement Parks in Dubai are some of the more popular Things To Do In Dubai.Discount Rates & Deals:
Find the best deal, compare prices, and read traveler reviews about Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah from amongst the TOP 10 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels, Priceline, etc.
Traveling internally in Dubai is easy, cheap and fun, if you know how. Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide to help you.
Address: Corner Of Jumeirah Road and 60 Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Standard Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai-Forever.Com's Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: graeme and Photo by lvlights.