Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City
The Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City
, is a hot favorite Cheap Dubai Hotel, with friends, customers, site visitors and, of course, close family.
It has wonderful, polite and courteous staff, clean & spacious rooms, varied breakfast, and is a stone's throw away from the offices of some of the best IT & Media firms in Dubai.
Holiday Inn Express Internet City Dubai Hotel Reviews:
- Has wonderful, polite & courteous staff who are very attentive and take great care to attend to guests.
- Though small, the rooms are neat, clean, bright and spacious.
- Wi-Fi Internet is only available in the Hotel lobby and is steeply charged, surprising, considering that it is frequented by business travelers.
Hotel Bed Room
- Wired Internet is provided in the room, but is extremely slow and also charged.
- The professional staff of the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City, make sure you check-in quickly.
- Located close to Dubai Internet City & Knowledge Village, it is ideal if your work of place is in either of these places.
- Breakfast is varied and sumptuous, what with an array of juices, jams, breads, olives, tomato, cucumber, croissants, pastries, fetta, cereals, fresh fruits, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and milk products.
Search and Compare the Best Prices on the WWW. Use the Search Box below:
- The hotel operates free shuttle services daily to various Malls and the beach. You can get exact times from the reception.
- There are no attractions or any other sights within walking distance of the hotel.
- Considering the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City is a budget no-frills hotel, do not expect much in room-service.
- The closest Dubai Metro station is located near the Mall of the Emirates and is a short drive or maybe even a walk away from the hotel.
Hotel Swimming Pool
- The furniture, the plumbing, the bathroom tiles, the carpets, etc. are quite dated and in urgent need of an upgrade.
- You might get a non-smoking room close to a smoking one, so please be extra careful and make sure to alert the hotel before your arrival.
- There is a mini-gymnasium, very basic, but adequate.
- The Holiday Inn Express DIC has free underground parking.
- Taxi's called by the hotel are private cabs and charge extra, instead go out and get one of the regular ones yourself.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Le Vista, a nice restaurant on the hotel's roof-top, has good food and even better views of the Burj al Arab Hotel and the majestic man-made Palm Islands.
- Tagine Moroccan Restaurant Dubai, is located in the Royal Palace, The One & Only Resort in Dubai. Serves excellent Moroccan & N. African cuisine of Mezza, Lamb, and Tagines.
- The Beach Bar & Grill Seafood & Steakhouse Dubai, is the perfect romantic setting to propose to your loved one, or spend quality time with. Have the seafood platter in the wooden decorated balcony overlooking the sea.
Love eating out? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
The lovely Dubai Beaches; Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai and the famous Ski Dubai are our favorite Amusement Parks In Dubai.Discount Rates & Deals:
Find the HOTTEST Deals, Compare Rates, and Review what other travellers have said about Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Internet City from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels, Priceline, etc.
Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide to help you to travel in an easy, safe and inexpensive manner in Dubai.
Address: Tecom Zone, Knowledge City, P.O. Box 282647, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Low-Priced Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: 28478778@N05 and graeme