Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport
The Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, has prompt & efficient
staff, clean rooms, an array of breakfast items, and is bang opposite
Dubai International Airport's Terminal 3.
No doubt this makes it Dubai traveler's favorite Airport Hotels in Dubai.
The Dubai Metro from the Airport is a convenient way to travel to all parts of Dubai, with absolute ease.
A 'Value For Money' hotel that provides the basic amenities like sumptuous buffet breakfast, hot shower (clean bathrooms), iron and good clean rooms with clean beds for a relaxing sleep. What more can a transfer / transit / flight layover guest ask for?
Search and Compare the Best Discounted Prices for the Holiday Inn Express DXB Airport. Enter your dates below:
Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Hotel Reviews:
- The Holiday Inn Express at Dubai International Airport is opposite Terminal 3, however, since there is a Freeway in between, the hotel provides a free shuttle to guests, that comes in every hour.
- The Dubai Convention Centre is very close to the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel.
- Avoid private taxis that the hotel offers. They will charge you around 50 % more. Wave a taxi down from outside the hotel yourself. Those will go as per the meter...
- There are a lot of taxis available outside the hotel. To call for a taxi, or to use any other mode of transport see the information given in the Dubai Local Travel info-guide that helps make your travel in Dubai easy, cheap and fun.
- Clean, Quiet, and Modern rooms are a big plus with the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport.
- Breakfast is varied and sumptuous, what with an array of juices, jams, breads, olives, cucumber, tomato, fetta, croissants, pastries, cereals, fresh fruits, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and milk products.
- It's perfectly suitable for a night layover from Australia / New Zealand / East Asia to Europe and N. America.
- The old box TV doesn't have much in terms of quality channels, though I guess it really is a matter of choice.
- The Dubai Metro's Emirates Train Station is within walking distance to the hotel. Using this, you can travel all over Dubai, conveniently and economically.
- Taxi's generally will not take you to the hotel from the Airport, saying that it is too close. Even if they agree to take you, the starting fare is AED 30, plus the regular fare till the hotel (AED 10 - 20).
- The Internet Wi-Fi is only available in the lobby, so be prepared to sit there reading your email. It's chargeable too.
- Be wary of landing up in a room already occupied by somebody else.
- You can't hear noise from outside, as the hotel is located in the middle of nowhere. However, expect a lot of noise from travelers and housekeeping staff in the corridors and hallway.
- The staff need to be trained to provide good customer service. It's not a 5 star, but efficiency and a smile goes a long way to keep guests coming back.
- They do not offer wake-up calls, so make sure you have your own system, else you might miss your flight.
- The hotel provides free underground parking for guests.
- The Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport has a very basic lunch and dinner too in the on-site hotel.
Search the Best Rates and Read Reviews of other travelers about the Holiday Inn and other Hotels at the Dubai Airport from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels, Priceline, etc.
Are you a Foodie? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Dubai Dolphinarium and Kidzania Dubai in Dubai as well as Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi are some of the more popular Things To Do In Dubai.
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Budget Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Index Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: dantaylor and kcjc.