Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha
A favorite amongst the many Cheap Dubai Hotels, The Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha, has friendly and courteous staff, spacious rooms that are spotlessly clean, superb breakfast, and is a stone's throw away from the Metro station and Mall of the Emirates.
Lots of eateries and restaurants in the vicinity too!
Is about a 30 minute drive from Dubai International Airport (taxi cab would cost approx. 80 AED) and is located outside the city center.
Holiday Inn Al Barsha Hotel Reviews:
- If it's shopping & Ski Dubai you're after, the Mall of the Emirates is located close by. Within walking distance.
- The Sharaf DG station and the Mall of the Emirates station are 2 of the Dubai Metro stations located on either sides of the hotel. Again within walking distance.
Hotel Bed Room
Taxis provided by the concierge counter at Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha are more expensive, than the ones you get on your own from outside. For your convenience, you can call for one from the 5 companies whose numbers are given below.
The rooms are very huge; however the hotel looks a bit dated.
The wired internet in the rooms is complimentary, however need to confirm this, since on the website it says that there's a fee.
House-keeping staff is very prompt and efficient. Kudos to great customer service!
The hotel has a rooftop swimming pool which is pretty decent with a great view of the Indian Ocean and the Burj Al Arab, and also has a well-equipped gymnasium.
Search and Compare the Best Prices on the WWW. Use the Search Box below:
If rooms are available, they either do not charge for extra time spent after the standard check-out time, or they might just charge half-rate.
The Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is easily the best 4 star Hotel in Dubai, more than worth every Dirham charged.
The toiletries aren't exactly what you'd expect to have in a 4 star. Forget pampering, this is a let-down.
Some of the rooms face the hotel lobby, while the rest face the noisy Sheikh Zayed Road. If you want peace & quiet go for the lobby facing rooms. Whichever room you want, you need to make sure to reserve that a few days before your arrival.
Hotel Swimming Pool
The breakfast buffet at Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is really amazing. A number of varieties and quite delicious too!
These have to be some of the most friendly staff, honest, polite and hard working.
There aren't any rooms reserved for non-smokers, so if you do not smoke, you'll find the pale stench of smoke in the room a little too much to handle.
Beware of the ladies of the night who frequent the sports bar.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- The Butcher Shop & Grill, at the Mall of the Emirates, has lovely food such as a variety of Steaks and Peppers, cooked to perfection. Polite and helpful staff assist you in selecting, if you are unsure. Large portions, so order less first.
- Almaz by Momo, located in the Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, is an excellent Moroccan restaurant, with extremely helpful staff & delicious sweets, tea and North African delicacies.
- La CreParis, located in the Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, has the best Crepes in Dubai. Try it to believe it.
- Asha's, has an outlet at the MoE. An authentic, Indian Mughlai restaurant, has excellent food, at pretty reasonable prices. Serving both Veg and Non-vegetarian, the staff are extremely polite and know about customer service. All in all a great experience.
Love eating out? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Atlantis Lost Chambers, Hot Air Ballooning in Dubai and a visit to AquaVenture Water Park are some of the more popular Things To Do In Dubai.
Traveling internally in Dubai is easy, cheap and fun, if you know how. Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide to help you.
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Cheap Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photo by tipsfortravellers and Photo by banky177.