Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai
One of my family's favorite Cheap Dubai Hotels, The Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai
, has staff that are friendly, rooms spacious and spotlessly clean, breakfast tasty, and a stone's throw away from the creek, gold and spice souks and the big shopping malls...
And, is located just 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai Hotel Reviews:
- Transfers to and from Dubai International Airport are available on a request basis. Pick-up is free though there is a fee for a drop-off. After your booking is confirmed, you can contact the hotel for more info regarding this.
- Amongst the all-inclusive hotels in Dubai, The Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai has a decent breakfast including meats, fruits, cornflakes, pastries, fruit juices, made to order eggs, tea, and coffee.
Hotel Bed Room
- Contrary to reviews on the internet, the staff are quite polite and helpful and try their level best to make guests of The Holiday Inn Dubai feel comfortable and at home.
- One of the finer cheap dubai hotels, it has a courtesy bus to the beach every day except Wednesday.
- On Mondays, they seem to reset the room entry card which means you can't get in and have to go to reception to have it reset, which they do immediately.
- The Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai, a good Dubai City Hotel, has a nightclub on the 1st floor.
Search and Compare the Best Prices on the WWW. Use the Search Box below:
- If you're looking for peace and relaxation, then it's advisable to book a room 5th floor upwards as the noise from the nightclub is bound to permeate into your room, if you're on the lower floors.
- The cafe up on the rooftop provides snacks and drinks 24x7, and is manned by attentive friendly staff.
- The Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai has free parking for guests.
- If you're looking to hire a taxi, specifically ask for the local, normal kind, else you'll be given the private kind which is double the fare.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Kisaku, an authentic Japanese food joint is just 0.4 miles away from the Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai. Serving excellent Sushi, authentic Japanese Rice and Miso Soup, this is one place that you can go to without any hesitation.
- Minato, located in the Radisson SAS Deira Creek Hotel, is also a fine Japanese dining restaurant. Excellent service, good, delicious food make this a nice place to go to.
- Xiao Wei Yang Hotpot, 'Little Lamb' in Mandarin (Chinese), is also located in the Radisson SAS Deira Creek Hotel. A decent place to have a quick Chinese bite. Good food, reasonable prices. The decor and ambiance are forgettable.
Are you a Foodie? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Hotel Swimming Pool
Hot Air Ballooning, Ice Skating in Dubai and a visit to Dubailand are some of the more popular Things To Do In Dubai.Discount Rates & Deals:
Find the Best Deal, Compare Prices, and Read what other customers have to say about Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels, Priceline, etc.
Traveling internally in Dubai is easy, cheap and fun, if you know how. Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide to help you.Holiday Inn Dubai Tourist Map
You can zoom in into the map, or click the link below the map to see a larger map in a new window...
View Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai in a larger map
Address: Al Rigga Rd, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 29499
Facilities: Meeting and banqueting rooms, excellent restaurants and bars, 1 Rooftop pool, and easy access to activities such as water skiing, kayaking, and windsurfing.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, Air-conditioning.
Activities: Tennis Court, Table Tennis, Fitness Centre, Golf Course (off-site), Children's Playground, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Turkish/Steam Bath, Outdoor Swimming Pool.
Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty Shop, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Cheap Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: lvlights and kiewic