Hatta Fort Hotel
Excellent scenic location overlooking the Hajar mountains, the Hatta Fort Hotel is a spacious resort with individual bungalows styled with an old-world Arabian charm to it.
A resort hotel, an hours drive from Dubai city, the luxurious Hatta Fort Dubai is one amongst Dubai luxury hotels. The breathtaking scenery of Hajar Mountains, fine dining and entertainment make this a topper…
The staff are wonderful, always sport a smile and behave in a friendly and warm manner, without being overly nosy.
The Fruit drink presented to you on arrival is really very nice. A Superb Welcome!
Hatta Fort Hotel Reviews:
- The staff are extremely polite and friendly. They listen to you genuinely and take action. They genuinely take pride in their work. Kudos!
- The Hatta Fort Hotel rooms are extremely spacious and comfortable, with exquisite traditional furniture and accessories.
- There are chalet-type bungalows strategically built over a large area, which creates a very warm, laid back and relaxed feel.
- The bathrooms in the Hatta Fort Hotel are spotlessly clean, spacious and sport toiletries of 'The White Company' brand.
- If you're celebrating a birthday or anniversary at the hotel, the Staff make sure you feel very special. A card signed by the entire staff left on your table, a bouquet of fresh flowers, chocolate, balloons, and a cake to top it all. Thoughful!
- There are a number of peacocks moving around the green and manicured landscape of the Hatta Fort Hotel.
- If you want peace and quiet, the rooms further away from the main building and also the road should be requested.
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
- There are 2 pools, one of which is reserved for adults. So you can have a peaceful & relaxing swim.
- The drive to the hotel from Dubai takes approximately an hour and a half, and believe me, the drive itself is scenic and beautiful. Carry along your passports, as the only route to get here passes through Oman.
- There are a number of fun sports that one can indulge in at the Hatta Fort Dubai. Such as Crazy Golf, Tennis, Archery, Mountain Climbing, Camel rides, giant chess games etc.
- It's Movie time, when the adult pool area becomes a cinema. Under the stars. After dinner. Nice and relaxing. Seems like time has come to a standstill!
- The Heritage Village in Hatta is worth a visit as it gives you an idea about Dubai History. Also a great place for photos.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- The Gazebo restaurant has some nice Asian and Arabian food on offer. The popular Dinner buffet has a wide variety of choices and though a bit on the higher side, it is worth the price.
- Jeema, has excellent food and great service too. The steaks and the sorbets are really some of their specialties. A Must Try!
Love eating out? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Dubai Beaches, with golden sand and plentiful sun, Ferrari World, the biggest Ferrari Amusement Park in the world, and a visit to Dubai Desert Safari are some of the Dubai Attractions that you should just not miss.
Our Dubai Local Travel info-guide makes it easy for you to Travel in Dubai quickly and with ease.
Hottest Deals on the Net:
Find the BEST DEALS, Compare Prices and read what other travelers have to say about Hotels in Dubai, UAE, from amongst the TOP Booking Sites on the Net. Enter your dates in the search box below:
Hatta Fort Hotel Dubai
Address: Sharjah Kalba Road, Road # 102, Hatta - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Contact Phone: +971 4 809 9333
Please do write to us with any queries you might have.
Can't find what you are looking for? Use the search box below:
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotel
Return to Dubai-Forever.Com's Home Page
Photos are courtesy of & copyrighted to The Hatta Fort Dubai.