Golden Sands Dubai Hotel Apartments
The largest serviced apartments Dubai-side, The Golden Sands Dubai Hotel Apartments are one of the most economically priced Bur Dubai Hotels Apartments.
It has Shopping Centres, Banks, Consulates, Exhibition Centres, Meena Bazaar, Computer Market and the beautiful beach located close-by.
The Golden Sands Dubai aparthotel is easy walking distance from
the Dubai Creek and local market areas, however, it's at the other end
of Dubai city from the large international hotels and fancy tourist
attractions. So, depending upon your purpose in Dubai, choose wisely.
A major shopping centre (Deira City Centre) and supermarket (Spinneys,
across GS10) are within walking distance (around 500m), so it is quite
economical to buy groceries and store and cook them in the
Golden Sands Dubai Reviews:
- If you don't know which Golden Sands Apartments you are booked in, since there are 11 in the same complex, you can ask at the counter of the Golden Sands at the Dubai International Airport.
- The Wi-Fi internet in all the rooms as well as the business centre, restaurant, lobby and pool area located in the GS10 works well and is free of charge.
- The wired internet in all the rooms of the GS3 and GS5 is also free and has good speed.
- Excellent facilities like a huge well-kept kitchen with a big fridge, microwave, clothes washing & drying machine, dish washing machine, crockery, cutlery and saucepans etc. come with the The Golden Sands serviced apartments Dubai.
- The 1st floor of Block 3 has a small clean pool, where chairs/sun beds are limited. Refreshments and meals are served here by hotel staff.
- A very basic breakfast in the hotel's cafe costs AED 75. Way too expensive.
- The Golden Sands Hotel Apartments No. 3 has a very well-manned tour desk, where you can book attractions tours for the city.
Discount Rates & Deals:
Search the best rates for Golden Sands Dubai, from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Tripadvisor, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, etc.
- A shuttle bus for the beach departs from GS5 at 09:40 am and is free of charge. However, seats are limited and pre-registration is required. In fact, it is advisable to book upon check-in itself!
- The Golden Sands serviced apartments Dubai, are clean, spacious apartments and at their price, a great value for money.
- Taxis are pretty cheap, but they always seem to take the long way, so always ask someone the approximate fare to the place you're going, and then let the taxi driver know about it, before he takes you for a ride.
- A taxi from the Golden Sands Aparthotel to Deira City Centre shopping mall can cost between AED 30 - 35.
- You can print out the map of the hotel from this page (scroll down this page), so you can show the taxi driver, if he doesn't know the exact location. Click on the link just below the map to view an enlarged map and print.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-Hotel and Nearby:
- A McDonalds is also in the vicinity of the serviced hotel apartments.
- The Samari Restaurant and Cafe, has good meals, and is just a mile away. The Moroccan Tea and Sheesha are worth the while. Wonderful service and friendly staff.
- A quiet and charming courtyard cafe, the Basta Art Cafe has the best lemon and mint drinks in Dubai. The Arabic Coffee is also worth a try. Highly recommended are the potatoes and salads. It is 0.7 miles away.
- The Jhony Carinos restaurant which is half a mile away, serves you french bread, garlic and olives until your order is processed. The ambiance is good and food portions are big. Also recommended are the steaks, pasta and grilled salmon. Great value for money.
Are you a Foodie? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Restaurants in Dubai.
Hot Air Ballooning, Ice Skating in Dubai and a visit to the thrilling Ferrari World are some of the more popular Things To Do In Dubai.
Visiting several places in Dubai is easy, cheap and fun, if you know how.
Golden Sands Dubai Map
Return to Cheap Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Official photos are courtesy of & copyrighted to the Golden Sands Dubai Hotel Apartments.