Largest Indoor Park in the World
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the world’s first Ferrari theme park located on the beautiful Yas Island, 25 sq.km in radius, which is situated just 10 minutes away from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from Abu Dhabi City Centre and 50 minutes from Dubai Marina.
The roof of the park dedicated to the Prancing Horse, is 200,000 sq. mtrs. in size.
The Largest Indoor Amusement Park in the World has opened it's doors to thrill the world on October 27th, 2010 at 7 PM UAE time. It has the largest Ferrari Logo painted on it's red roof.
Ferrari World Park Timings:
- Thu - Sat: 12 noon till midnight
- Sun, Tues, Wed: 12 noon till 10 p.m.
- Mondays Closed.
Ferrari World Ticket Rates:
- Adults, above 5 feet height: AED 225 [approx. US$ 61, EUR 43, GBP 38]
- Child, under 5 feet height: AED 165 [approx. US$ 45, EUR 33, GBP 28]
Premium Tickets with access to an exclusive lounge with refreshments & other benefits:
- Adults, above 5 feet height: AED 375 [approx. US$ 102, EUR 72, GBP 65]
- Child, under 5 feet height: AED 270 [approx. US$ 75, EUR 52, GBP 47]
The 20 state-of-the-art attractions, each designed to bring various facets of the Ferrari story to life are:
Scuderia Challenge: Cutting-edge racing simulators quite like those used by Scuderia Ferrari drivers while training.
Viaggio in Italia: A virtual aerial voyage over Italy’s cities and their main monuments, mountains and coasts travelling in a Ferrari.
Fiorano GT Challenge: A rollercoaster ride, where Ferrari F430 Spiders twist and turn through tight corners on a sprint to the finish line.
Bell’Italia: A miniature recreation of Italy’s most famous locations, from the picturesque Portofino and the Amalfi Coast to Monza racetrack, the Colosseum in Rome, Venezia and Maranello, the home of Ferrari. All this in a Ferrari 250 California Spider, circa 1957. Covering an area of 6,300 m² featuring 17 stops along the way, Bell’Italia is fully landscaped with the grasses and plants native to the Italian countryside, attention has been given to every detail, even down to the texture of the rocks in the miniature Alps. You’ll want to take your time to savour the view.
Paddock: A re-creation of the Ferrari motor home including garages, transporters & hospitality suites with interactive shows offering fans a taste of the true action behind the scenes on a Grand Prix race day.
- Formula Rossa: The planet’s fastest roller coaster, with a speed of 240 kmph, power of 1.7 G's, propelled from 0 to 100 km/h in 2 seconds, & racing 52 metres towards the sky. The Horsepower generated is 20,800! Safety goggles are a must due to high speed.
- Speed of Magic: A fantasy 4-D journey of the adventures of a young boy as he travels through various natural and imaginary environments. Dive into the deepest oceans, speed across the desert on an Arabian horse or blast through icy caves and up to the mouth of a fiery volcano, all on the chase of ‘Nello’, the star of Speed of Magic. The character of Nello is inspired by the colourful personality of Tazio Nuvolari, affectionately known as Il Mantovano Volante (The Flying Mantuan). Nuvolari raced for Ferrari in the 1930s.
- Made in Maranello: A virtual trip inside the Ferrari factory in Maranello, where you are taken through the intricate process of making the world’s most sought-after car.
- V12: An exciting flume ride to the heart of a 12 cylinders Ferrari engine.
- G-Force: A thrilling tower ride that will shoot you through the red roof and 62 meters in the air. While you plummet back to Earth, you experience the G-force of a Ferrari, in an Enzo Ferrai inspired seat.
The Pit Wall: An interactive theatre that allows you to test your judgment in a realistic racing scenario.
Galleria Ferrari: The largest Ferrari gallery outside Maranello, showcasing the most exclusive range of classic and contemporary Ferrari’s from all over the world.
Junior GT: A driving school for children with expert instruction where they will drive reduced scale F430 GT Spiders on an equipped driving course. Children will be taught road safety essentials before they get behind the driving wheel. They will need to pass this test, if they want to proceed to the next stage, the Grand Prix.
Junior Grand Prix: After the Junior GT driving experience, budding F1™ drivers can enjoy the race track in scaled down Ferrari F1™ racers. They will learn when to make the most of a straight away and turn into corners as well as what changes a driver’s experience when driving through a tunnel.
The Racing Legends: A ride through Ferrari’s greatest racing moments, from the very first races to today’s Formula One victories.
Driving with Champions: An interactive 3-D show which follows the adventures of a young engineer who is taken on the ride of a lifetime with a racing champion on his first day working at the Ferrari factory
Cinema Maranello: Ferrari World’s own theatre showing ‘Coppa di Sicilia’, a short film depicting the many inspiring stories from the life & times of Enzo Ferrari.
Junior Training Camp: An interactive children's play area, where they can engage with a waterless car wash, become custom ‘constructors’, climb up the grandstand, pilot remote cars, peddle their own miniature Ferrari and play with an F1™ car made of soft, child-friendly foam.
Carousel: A merry-go-round featuring unique Ferrari prototypes based on winning designs from a Ferrari competition.
Dining and Shopping: A range of concept restaurants and cafes offering authentic Italian dining experiences, in addition to unique shopping locations.
Ferrari World is not just a park, but a presentation of the spirit of Ferrari.
“The opening of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will revolutionize the way visitors and people in the region spend their leisure time,” said Mohammad Al Mubarak, Chairman of the park’s operating company, Farah Leisure Parks Management. “It is a great testament of Abu Dhabi’s capacity, and the region’s potential, as a world class tourist destination.”
Visitors to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will have a wide range of unique and exclusive hotel properties to choose from with over 2,200 rooms provided by seven hotels on Yas Island, as well as numerous other properties located both in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Search & Book The BEST DEALS in Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi - Yas Island...
Search & Book The BEST DEALS in Yas Island Rotana...
View other Dubai Tourism pages on our site:
Dhow Dubai Cruise ||
Atlantis Dolphin Bay
Atlantis Dive Centre ||
Atlantis Hotel Dubai
Dubai Dolphinarium ||
Wild Wadi Water Park
Ice Skating in Dubai ||
AquaVenture Water Park
Return to Dubai Tourism
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page