Fairmont Hotel Dubai
The Fairmont Hotel Dubai, receives great Dubai Hotel Reviews as one of the best Bur Dubai Hotels.
Shaped like an Arabic wind tunnel, called 'barajeel' in Arabic, it has become an architectural landmark in Dubai.
Within a 10 minutes drive away are some fab attractions like The Khalifa Tower, Zabeel Park and Dubai International Financial Centre.
Fairmont Hotel Dubai Reviews:
- The service is fantastic, with minute attention to detail, and the friendly polite staff call you by your first name. Talk about personal service!
- The World Trade Center Metro Station is close to the Fairmont Dubai.
- The Executive Gold Lounge, located on the 33rd floor, offers exclusivity, plus the extras, and a fantastic view of the city to boot.
Dubai Hotel Room
The hotel rooms are large, with a spectacular view of the city.
The buffet breakfast is very nice, with a number of varieties of European, Arabian and Asian dishes. Good quality too.
Joining the President's Club gets you free internet access in the rooms.
The Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Dubai Hotel covers over 40,000 square feet and has a Romanesque spa complete with Jacuzzi, Turkish Hammam and 9 private treatment and relaxation rooms. Simply too good to miss.
The Willow Stream Massage & Spa at the Fairmont Hotel Dubai has well trained girls and boys, who gently give you a massage of your life.
The fitness centre at The Dubai Fairmont Hotel is well equipped to get you off to a strong start each day.
The pools, aptly named sunrise and sunset pools, are a bit small, however they add to the nice cosy effect of this spectacularly located hotel.
An excellent business - cum - leisure hotel, what with the perfect price.
Swimming Pool in Dubai
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Spectrum on One at the The Fairmont Hotel Dubai has fantastic food. The dim sum, sushi, chocolate fountain, variety of cheese, Sashimi, Wagyu Beef, Ports, Creme Brulee, Oyster Shots, Lobster, and Prawns were amazing. Makes your mouth water...
...The Indian, Thai, Chinese and other international food is really yummy...Be prepared to take a no here, as it is always full and you may not get a seating.
- They have offers on in the restaurants for off-time. Ask for these at the reception, it's a good deal.
- The Cascades at the Fairmont Dubai Hotel is an equally good restaurant to eat in.
- The coffee shop serves reasonably priced, delicious danish pastries, chocolate / strawberry muffins and awesome sandwiches.
- The Exchange Grill at The Fairmont Hotel has superb steak. You just have to try it.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House that's just 0.6 miles away, has very good steaks and super service. It's located in the Monarch Hotel.
Discount Rates & Deals:
Find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travellers have to say about Hotel Fairmont Dubai from amongst the TOP 100 Hotel Reservation Sites on the Net, such as Hotelopia, EasyToBook, Laterooms, Venere, etc.
Visit our Favorite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants. If you have a favorite of your own, tell us about it.
Rise up in a Hot Air Balloon, go Ice Skating in Dubai and surely pay a visit to the fabulous, sunny Dubai Beaches which are some of the more popular Things To Do In Dubai.
Our Dubai Local Travel info-guide will help you Travel to all the attractions in Dubai quickly and with ease.
Detail Map of Dubai Fairmont Hotel
You can zoom in into the map, or click the link below the map to see a larger map in a new window...
View Fairmont Hotel Dubai in a larger map
Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Location: In the financial heart of the city, the Fairmont Hotel Dubai has a covered walkway linked to the Dubai International Convention Centre (DICC).
Situated: 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
Plus Point: Occupies 1200 meters of coastline. (Private Beach Galore)
Location Advantage: The Dubai International Convention Centre, Gold and Spice Souks, Water sports, and many others.
Facilities: 10 excellent restaurants, 2 outdoor pools, and easy access to activities such as water skiing, kayaking, and windsurfing.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, A/C.
Activities: Tennis Court, Table Tennis, Fitness Centre, Golf Course (off-site), Solarium, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Swimming Pool.
Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty Shop, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Check-In: From 15:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Would you like more information about reservations / booking / page content? Please Contact Us.
Return to Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: galfred || uggboy.