Dubai Massage Tips
Dubai Massage Tips and Important Spa Etiquette:
Here are some spa etiquette tips to help you make the most of your visit to the spa and massage center.
Have a Question about Dubai Massage Tips
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before your spa appointment so you have time to check in, change into your robe and slippers, and relax.
- Get there even sooner if the spa has a steam room, sauna or hot tub. It will help relax you before your massage. Shower off the hot tub's chlorinated water before your spa treatment.
- A hot shower can also relax you before your spa treatment and make it more enjoyable.
- Massage is usually done nude, but you are covered with a sheet at all times. Only the part being massaged is exposed.
The Search Box below is the Most Powerful HOTELS & SPA Search Engine on the Net. Search The Best Rates & Book Today:
- If you’re more comfortable keeping your underwear on, that’s fine. You can also try Thai Massage or reflexology, where you stay fully clothed.
- If you schedule two treatments together, get a massage before your facial. A body treatment comes before your face massage.
Relaxing Thai Massage in Dubai
- If you’re uncomfortable with anything during your treatment – the pressure, the music, the temperature - speak up. The therapist will make an adjustment.
- You can talk during the treatment or stay quiet, as you choose. The therapist will follow your lead.
View The Popular Styles of Massage in Dubai and the one that's PERFECT for you...
- If the therapist says, "Take your time getting up," that usually means a few minutes. It's not an invitation to take a nap.
- Don’t forget to tip 15% - 20%. If you were given a Dubai Massage and Spa gift certificate, ask if the tip was included.
- In Dubai, as per law, a man gives a massage to a man and a woman gives a massage to a woman. Not the other way around.
that you didn't know whom to ask?
Click Here To Ask Your Question. And get an Expert Answer!
The Sensual Types of Massage Dubai is Popular For...
Highlight of the Month - 'SensAsia Urban Spa'
Emirates Golf Club/Palm Jumeirah/Mall of the Emirates, Dubai.
The BaliChic 90 minute massage
and the Elemis 90 minute facial
are amongst the best treatments here. Ever had melting wax on your body? Increasingly used as a therapy, the warm wax gently eases tense muscles and body parts and removes soreness. One can choose from Ylang Ylang, Vanilla, Serene, or the Signature Blend. Warm Wax with Aroma. Hmmm....
Read the latest SensAsia Urban Spa Reviews
Bookmark this page about Dubai Massage Tips, and if you have any Tips of your own, please send it to us.
Return from Dubai Massage Tips to Things To Do In Dubai
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Photos courtesy: forbzez.