Beach Resort and Spa
The Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa is situated on Jumeirah Beach Road, with attractions located conveniently nearby such as a private beach, shopping malls, zoo, a world-famous water park and lots more.
With the Dubai International Airport located just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marine Beach Spa & Resort, it is ideal for business and pleasure.
The private beach is not very big, but you can find sufficient beach loungers and umbrellas. This hotel is bang on the beach. It's just a 15 minute walk from your villa on to soft sand and warm seas.
Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa Reviews:
- There are 3 pools in the hotel complex. One for toddlers, in which your little one can frolic.
- The hotel taxis charge much more than the local ones that you can flag down once you're outside.
- The hotel services provided on the beach needs a little sprucing up.
- The pool areas are very well serviced and you can order drinks and food to be served to you while relaxing by the pool.
- This hotel has been around for a while, so do not expect it to be as polished and jazzy as some of it's newer, more recent neighbors on Jumeirah Beach.
- The hotel has free wi-fi services.
- The hotel staff mostly from India, Philippines and Eastern Europe are very well trained and extremely friendly.
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
- If you are looking for a nice beach holiday in Dubai, at an economical price, then the Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa is the place to head for.
- You've got to vacate the beach by 6 pm, and also the pool by 7 pm. A rule that needs to be changed!
- There's an excellent concierge desk at the Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa, well-managed and well-recommended.
- Choose a room that's far from the highway, else you won't get the peace and quiet that you'd like to have.
- The Jumeirah public beach has a pair of 2 km roads, one for biking, and roller-blading and the other for running on.
- Golf buggies are available to take you to and from your room at the Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa.
- The rooms are of an ideal size, not too big, and not too small. The furniture and the furnishings are a little jaded due to age and in need of a change.
- The baths at the Dubai Marine Beach Resort sport Elemis toiletry products.
- You get complimentary fruit bowl, chocolates and bottled water everyday.
- The Dubai Mall is just a short taxi ride away. Would cost you around 12 to 15 AED.
- Serai, in the Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa is a very classy nightspot in Dubai with excellent DJ's who mix Arabic music with International. Amazing Fusion.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Al Khayma, the Arabian Cafe, famous for it's Middle Eastern ambiance and it's Saj specialties. A must try is the Saj paper thin bread cooked on a metal dome and adorned with meat, a handful of vegetables and garnishing. Amazing taste! A must try!
- Al Qasr, is the Lebanese restaurant, complete with a show kitchen and mouth watering hot and cold mezzas. There is a live Arabic band and also a traditional belly-dancer that performs later at night.
- Boudoir, is a classy French restaurant at the Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa that transforms into a hip lounge & discotheque at night.
- Capanna Nuova, the Italian cuisine restaurant, serves excellent spaghetti, pasta and Fiorentina which is a porterhouse steak. The rates are pretty decent too, not very expensive. Ask for a table with a sea view.
- El Malecon, the Cuban joint is uniquely decorated. With writings on the walls (graffiti), you'll find it creates a heady atmosphere. The live music is latino, and the dance bar will have you doing some great Salsa. The empanadas and steak are really delicious and a must-have.
Search the Best Rates for ALL hotels in the UAE incl. Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa, from amongst the Top Hotel Booking Search Engines...
- Flooca, is the Mediterranean style sea-food restaurant at the Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa. The Moules Marinieres, seafood paella and the specialty fish of the day, Mmm... What can I say?
- Sho Cho, is a nice upmarket Japanese restaurant, serving seafood in a nicley decorated ambiance. In fact, the decor resembles that of a submarine. The views of the sea are amazing, and you'll find it packed even on week-days. The delicacies are deep-fried soft shell crab, gyoza, hand-rolled maki and sashimi.
- Taverna, is the International cuisine restaurant, serving up delectable Indonesian "Nasi Goreng" or French "King Prawns Provencal" to the traditional German "Sausage by Metre" or even more traditional English "Fish & Chips". Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are served here.
- The Lime Tree, is a nice cafe just across the road from the hotel. They have several options available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also, some great coffee and snacks.
- Meat Company, at the Madinat Jumeirah complex serves nicely done steaks.
Do you simply LOVE eating out? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
The Aroma Spa, is one of the leading Dubai Massage & Spas. It offers a range of different types of treatments to completely relax you and put you at peace.
Combining ancient, modern and customized techniques, for both men and women, one can choose from holistic aromatherapy, reflexology to detoxifying algae wraps.
Watch the beautiful desert from high up above whilst Hot Air Ballooning, skate around without a care in the world enjoying Ice Skating in Dubai and visit the largest indoor amusement park in the world, at Ferrari World. These are some of the more popular Things To Do In Dubai.
Travel in Dubai wisely & with ease. Dubai Local Travel has the info to help you.
Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa.
Address: Jumeirah Beach Road, P. O. Box 5182, Dubai, UAE.
No. of Rooms: 195
Contact Phone: +971 4 346 1111
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotel
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: julieedgley ; lapeyrecout.