Dhow Dubai Cruise
A Dhow Dubai Cruise can be an ideal way to spend a holiday with your family, your partner and friends.Useful Tips, Do's and Dont's, and Important Information:
Believe Me. On several occasions, my family and I have spent a beautiful time on a Dubai Dhow Cruise.
We have presented information about The Dubai Dinner Cruise in a very friendly and easy-to-read manner.
- Some dhows are operated by big tour companies, while there are certain individually owned dhows too, which are much cheaper.
- It's advisable to book with the big tour companies, as they are more organized and professional. A cheaper deal may not include buffet dinner, soft drinks etc. and may have loads of single men (often smokers) out for cheap thrills. Highly Avoidable!
- A Dhow is a traditional wooden boat used by the Arabs in yesteryear's for travel and business. An exotic, decorated vessel, it now comes equipped with all modern trimmings like stereo music, mobile phones, buffet dinner capabilities etc.
- A Dhow Dubai Cruise can now be completely customized. You just need to inform the tour operator about The cuisine, the decorations, the drinks and even the music to be played. Of course, this is only for large groups.
- Any occasion, be it an anniversary, a romantic dinner, a birthday party, a business party, or simply your family gathering can be organized on a Dhow Cruise.
Receive the Best Deals on Hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Most Dhow Dubai Cruise come along with hotel transfers, however, if not, you can easily find a Dhow Cruise in Dubai near the Deira area besides the Rolex Twin Towers or the Hyatt or Radisson SAS Hotel.
- Most 2 hour duration cruise in the evenings include a delicious meal of traditional Middle Eastern cuisine.
- You get picked up in an air-conditioned coach from your hotel in Dubai and taken to the boarding area of the dhow for an unforgettable evening dinner cruise.
- An English-speaking guide is on-board to assist you & explain about all the sights along the way.
- Experience the top landmarks in Dubai. The Dubai Marina is a canal city like Venice, Italy. Carved along a 2-mile stretch of Persian Gulf shoreline, the cruise includes the following:
The lit-up sky scrapers of the new and exclusive Dubai Marina Residence, The water promenade of The Dubai Marina Yacht club, The Dubai Marina Mall, five star hotels with their splendid architecture, private beaches, the Palm Jumeirah Islands & the majestic Atlantis Hotel Dubai, and the Burj Al Arab billowing like a boat's sail in the night sky whilst cruising through the Palm Canals is an experience that should not be missed.
You also get breathtaking views of the palm fronds and golden mile, including views of Signature Villas, Garden Homes and Canal Cove Town Homes on The Palm.
- The Dubai Creek runs through this famous "City of Lights", Dubai city, dividing it into 2 commercial districts. Technological sophistication on one hand and the simple, beautiful culture of yesteryear's.
- Several Dhow Dubai Cruises include bottled water, soft drinks, tea, coffee and International Buffet Dinners.
- Some include various entertaining acts like the mesmerizing belly dance with foot-thumping DJ music, Magic shows, Live music (Arabic, English, Hindi), air-conditioned lower decks, Open air upper deck, Life Jackets, Fire Safety, and Emergency Medical Kit. Please inquire before-hand with your tour operator, to make sure of the availability of these. Safety equipment is a must.
- A cruise aboard a dhow in the evenings, especially during the winter months is pretty chilly, and it is advisable to carry a jacket or shawl.
- An entertaining Dhow Dubai Cruise can educate you of Dubai’s history as a pearl diving hamlet, just a few decades ago. The spectacular sights will remind you of it's elevated status today as a modern travel & business city. Just Awesome!
Timings: There are cruises throughout the day, however, the one that is most sought after starts at 8:00 pm. Hotel pick-up starts at 6:30 pm.
If you'd like to club packages like the Dubai sightseeing tour, the Dubai Desert Safari and the Dhow Dubai Cruise etc., please Contact Us & we'll customize it for you, for a special price.
Return to Things To Do In Dubai
Return to Dubai-Forever.Com Home Page