Crowne Plaza Hotel Deira Dubai
Superb comfort with convenience, The Crowne Plaza Hotel Deira Dubai, formerly known as the Renaissance Dubai Hotel, is a favorite amongst many of my friends.
It is "very clean with polite staff that are always ready to help".
Conveniently located in the midst of a cosmopolitan business district near Dubai Creek, the Dubai International Airport is just 5 Kms. away.
Excellent for business travelers, The Crowne Plaza Hotel Deira Dubai is within walking distance of the main commercial area and business centers.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Diera Dubai Reviews:
- The gymnasium and pool are on the 4th floor.
- The Staff is exceptionally well-trained and friendly in this cheap Dubai Hotel.
- The beds in all Marriott group hotels are out of this world, and the same applies here too.
- The hotel is close to the Reef and City Centre malls and a taxi ride to Dubai Mall costs around AED 30.
- Ali, the man in-charge of the Persian carpet & textile shop is very helpful and can help you select beautiful textiles at affordable prices.
- Finding food outside of the Crowne Plaza Hotel Deira Dubai requires some walking around.
Discount Rates & Deals:
Find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travelers
have to say about Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira from amongst the TOP 100+
Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Skoosh, onHotels, Agoda, Hotels,
- Create descriptions for packages like for example: job express ; etc.
- Deira City Shopping Center and The Dubai Mall, are some fabulous shopping destinations in the vicinity.
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel Deira Dubai's linen re-use program gives you the option to choose how often you want the linens washed. A nice unique concept.
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel Deira Dubai has a beautiful private beach at Jumeirah, which you can use.
- Be careful whilst taking a Dubai taxi from the hotel, as the private taxi's are a ripoff.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Great restaurant - Spice Island - one of the better Dubai food eating experiences in a hotel.
- The Aquarium Lounge serves coffee, sumptuous pastries and sandwiches.
- Hero's Pool Bar is a pool bar serving delicious mock-tails & light dishes.
- Tiki Bar, a Polynesian bar features live Cuban bands.
- Harry's Place is a lively Italian-American sports bar with wide-screen TV's and a live band playing.
- Sails is a Mediterranean-style restaurant with excellent food.
- A must try is the famous Spice Island buffet which costs around US$ 75.
- There are about 7 excellent Dubai food restaurants on board that serve everything from Sushi to Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Continental, Mongolian and more. The food is really good value for money
- Al Dawaar, which is about 0.4 miles away, has outstanding quality of food, though with limited choices. The buffet also consisted of excellent food quality, what with prime rib and white fish servings and many other choice delicacies. The desserts are also out of this world!
- The Bamboo Lagoon, about 0.5 miles away has a huge spread of food, good ambiance and live entertainment. Recommended.
- The JW Steakhouse which is half a mile away, has the best steaks in the whole of Dubai. The crab dishes served there are awesome too.
Are you a "food-a-holic? Check out my leading TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
A visit to the sunny Dubai Beaches, Ferrari World the Largest Indoor Park in the World and Dubai Desert Safari, the all-time favorite things to do in Dubai, form part of the Dubai Tourism experience.
Our Dubai Local Travel info-guide will help you Travel to all the attractions in Dubai quickly and with ease.
Google Map below show map of Dubai and
The Crowne Plaza Hotel Deira Dubai
Copy and paste the entire link from the box below to view a detailed Satellite Google Map of The Crowne Plaza Hotel Deira Dubai...
Address: P. O. Box 8668, Salah Al Din Road, Deira, Dubai, UAE.
Contact Phone: +971 4 262 5555
Location: Close to the World Famous Dubai Creek Golf Club and Dubai International Marine Club, the Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai Deira is one of the better hotels in Dubai UAE. Also in close proximity is Dubai International Airport, the Creek, the Dubai World Trade Centre, shopping areas, and tourist attractions.
Situated: 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
Facilities: Meeting and banqueting rooms, 6 excellent restaurants and bars, 1 outdoor pool, and easy access to activities such as golf, water skiing, kayaking, and windsurfing.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, Soundproofed Rooms, Air-conditioning.
Activities: 24-hour gym, sauna and hammam, an outdoor swimming pool, barber/beauty shop, Fitness Centre, Spa & Wellness Centre, Massage, Billiards, Table Tennis, Darts, Jacuzzi, Turkish/Steam Bath.
Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty Shop, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Internet: In room Wired internet AED 40 per hour / AED 80 per 24 hours.
Check-In: From 15:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Return to Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: graeme and julieedgley.