Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City
The Hotel Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, has very friendly & polite staff.Crowne Plaza Dubai Hotel Reviews:
The clean and neat rooms in Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai are spacious and the hotel is close by to some of the best attractions in Dubai.
The restaurants in this hotel and the adjoining Intercontinental are superb...
- The Crowne Plaza Dubai has a super location opposite the World Trade Center and the International Convention Center.
- Just a 10-minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai is close to Dubai attractions such as the Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai, Jumeirah Beach, Burj Al Arab, and Burj Dubai.
- The hotel is a bit outdated, and the service levels have dropped. The staff have also found a better place to work in.
- A taxi ride to the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City from Dubai International Airport costs around AED 20.
- Has a very efficient business center, with all facilities like photocopier, document binder, internet, fax, scanner etc.
Hotel Bed Room
- There is a complementary shuttle service from Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City to the Dubai Airport and The Mall of The Emirates.
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City is connected to the fabulous Festival mall which also houses the famous US Chain, Hard Rock Cafe.
- You aren’t exactly in walking distance from anything, however everything is within a short taxi ride away. Most of your cab rides will not cost above AED 40.
- The toiletries in the bathroom are decent to use, unless you are stuck on your own brand of shampoo and conditioner.
- The breakfast's in one of the restaurants costs upwards of 200 AED. A bit over the head, if you ask me.
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai Festival City provides free bottled water, so you need not have the de-salinated water provided by Dubai Municipality (which by the way is safe to drink, only thing that it smells foul).
Hotel Swimming Pool
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- The Californian is a nice restaurant within 3 Kms of the Hotel. Nice food.
- Finz, a medium priced Mediterranean restaurant, at Ibn Battuta Mall, serves super seafood. The crispy squid and seafood kebabs are simply awesome. And lastly, the chocolate fondant for dessert is a must have. (Tel: +9714 3685620)
- BiCE an Italian restaurant in Hilton Jumeirah, around 2 Kms from the Hotel is also worth a try. It's nicely managed, would make you believe you're in Italy, except that the non-Italian staff would give it away. (Tel: +9714 3991111)
- Check out the food halls in the mall that is shared by The Crowne Plaza, and The Intercontinental. Good food at very decent prices.
- American fast-food chains like McDonald's, Subway, Burger King are within walking distance.
- Delicious breakfast buffet at Al Dana Restaurant.
- Spectrum on One at the Fairmont Hotel Dubai has fantastic food. The dim sum, sushi, chocolate fountain, variety of cheese, Sashimi, Wagyu Beef, Ports, Creme Brulee, Oyster Shots, Lobster, and Prawns were amazing. Makes your mouth water... The Indian, Thai, Chinese and other international food is really yummm...Be prepared to take a no here, as it is always full and you may not get a seating.
- Vu's, as the name suggests, has an excellent view of Dubai, what with it being on the 50th floor. It is 1 mile away. The steaks are amazing, and so is the buffet as well as The A La Carte'. Good food and great service, that is Value for Money.
- Teatro which is 0.4 miles away, has amazing Italian, Japanese & European food. It has 5 separate, authentic kitchens, a nice ambiance, great central Dubai view, and if you order before 8 pm, you are charged half the price (only for food). All in all, a good package.
Love eating out? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Some Dubai Tourist Attractions you should definitely visit:
City Centre (1.2 km ), Heritage Shindagha Village (1.4 km), The Dubai Mall (7 km), Dubai Festival City (8 km), Jumeirah Archeological Site (9 km), Jumeirah Beach Park (9 km), Mall Of The Emirates (18 km), Knowledge Village (22 km), The Palm Jumeirah (23 km), Emirates Golf Club (24 km), The Dubai Marina (25 km).
The educational KidZania Dubai; the utterly enjoyable Wild Wadi Water Park and the amazingly huge Burj Dubai Tower are our Dubai Tourism favorites.
Access the tourist spots in Dubai easily now with the Dubai Local Travel info-guide.Discount Rates & Deals:
The Best Rates for Reservations at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, from amongst the topmost Hotel Booking Engines on the Net, such as HostelBookers, Laterooms, Venere, Booking, etc.
The Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City in the Detail Map of Dubai:
You can zoom in into the map, or click the link below the map to see a larger map in a new window...
View Crowne Plaza Dubai in a larger map
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return from Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City to Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel.
Photos courtesy: espensorvik and graeme.