Claridge Hotel Dubai
The Claridge Hotel Dubai enjoys a strategic location for the business traveler and tourist alike.
Conveniently located in the Deira district of Dubai, this fine Dubai Hotel is within walking distance of the famous Dubai Creek and the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre and a short drive from Al Mamzar Beach Park.
Mostly managed by Indian staff, this hotel is very much suited for the Indian traveler looking for a home away from home. The buffet breakfast is made to suite the Indian taste as well. A good choice if you are going to use the hotel for bath and sleep.
The biggest plus for the hotel is that it is located close to the Metro station, so for those who wish to travel easily and economically across Dubai, this is a sure winner.
Claridge Hotel Dubai - Reviews
- The Hotel has an Indian dance club, Arabic disco and live music.
- The Indian disco plays lovely Indian (aka Bollywood) Movie Soundtracks, and is often frequented by beautiful Indian and South Asian girls.
- The ground floor disco remains open till almost 3 am, so if you want to have a peaceful sleep, better choose a room 3 floors and above.
Hotel Bed Room
The nightclub is frequented by Russian & Chinese ladies of the night.
The staff are polite and obedient, but to expect first class 5 star service from low-cost, cheap Dubai hotels like The Claridge Hotel Dubai is asking for too much.
The Free shuttle operates daily to Al Mamzar Beach Park and the City Centre Shopping Mall.
Search the best rates for "Claridge Hotel Dubai", from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Web...
Dubai Restaurants, in-Hotel and Nearby:
- The Claridge Hotel Dubai has a specialty Indian restaurant and a 24-hour shisha café.
- For the price you pay, you get an average 3 star hotel room and a modest but good breakfast. Value for money, considering the excellent location and all.
- The JW Steakhouse which is half a mile away, has the best steaks in the whole of Dubai. The crab dishes served there are awesome too.
- The Jhony Carinos restaurant which is a fifth of a mile away, serves you french bread, garlic and olives until your order is processed. The ambience is good and food portions are big. Also recommended are the steaks, pasta and grilled salmon. Great value for money.
- A quiet and charming courtyard cafe, the Basta Art Cafe has the best lemon and mint drinks in Dubai. The Arabic Coffee is also worth a try. Highly recommended are the potatoes and salads. It is a mile away.
- The Bateaux Dubai boat ride, that's about a mile away, is a 'must do' at night. The ambiance is amazing, and the food is excellent. The chocolate fondant is really mouth watering.
Are you a Foodie? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Hotel Swimming Pool
While in Dubai, the famous Ski Dubai is just not to be missed. And so is the AquaVenture Water Park and the edutainment Kidzania Dubai. These have always been on our Dubai Tourism itinerary.
Visiting several places in Dubai is easy, cheap and fun, if you know how. Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide to help you.
Discount Rates & Deals:
Search the best rates for "Cheap" Hotels in Dubai, from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Tripadvisor, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels, Priceline, etc
Google Map of Dubai Claridge Hotel:
You can zoom in into the map, or click the link below the map to see a larger map in a new window...
View Claridge Hotel Dubai in a larger map
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Cheap Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: lvlights and _yuki_k_