Capitol Hotel Dubai
With its central location Capitol Hotel Dubai is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Dubai.Capitol Hotel Dubai Reviews:
Nice, large, clean rooms and a choice of restaurants in-premises and nearby, this hotel scores on all fronts. A favorite amongst Bur Dubai Hotels.
Sheikh Saeed al-Maktoum's House, Dubai Museum and The Dubai Mall, are some major attractions in the vicinity. Check out the other Dubai Attractions too.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- The Capitol Hotel is mainly for business people, it's not a family hotel.
- There are 2 nightclubs in the Capitol Hotel. Despite regulations, men are allowed to take ladies / girls of the night to their rooms. No identification necessary.
- The Gymnasium is well equipped and you can enjoy the sauna, solarium, steam room and massage parlor.
- The rooftop temperature controlled swimming pool is great to cool down during a hot day.
- The hotel rents out rooms by the hour too, so do not be surprised if you get a knock on the door later in the evening from Chinese or Thai girls of the night.
- The room door locks are not secure, so carry your valuables, like cash, credit cards, jewelry and electronics with you when you go out.
- Walls between 2 rooms are quite thin, so be prepared to hear the unimaginable.
Hotel Bed Room
- The quality and variety of complimentary breakfast is good, but you can't have room service deliver it in-room.
- The biggest plus of The Capitol Hotel Dubai is the low price and excellent location near the business district and souk.
- The room message service, offered by the hotel is in fact a disguised service for working girls.
- In spite of being in a non-smoking room, you'll need to put towels behind the door to prevent smoke from entering your bedroom. This is quite irritating for a non-smoker.
- You better choose a room far away from the disco's, because they're really loud and go on till 3 a.m.
- Trade Center and Jumeirah Beach are just five minutes drive from the hotel.
- There's a complementary shuttle bus to the Dubai World Trade Centre.
- The Atrium Coffee Shop is a nice place to have a cup of coffee and chill, or enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner all served as a buffet.
- Xanadu, in The Capitol Hotel serves an exclusive Arabic menu with live entertainment.
- Bazerkan is a Lebanese nightclub in The Capitol Hotel. With live entertainment, traditional Arabic Coffee and fresh fruits, you can enjoy the way the Arabs do.
- Savage Garden is the Latin American (Colombian) night club cum restaurant that serves a la carte', and you can do the Salsa to the live Colombian band.
- Imperial Gardens, serves authentic Cantonese, Chinese and Szechuan cuisine prepared with the greatest of care and with the finest of ingredients.
- Henry J. Beans, is the World wide American diner chain known for its steaks and burgers.
- The Capitol Hotel has several promotions including: the eat all you can lunch (AED 30), Traditional Egyptian night with dinner (AED 85), 10 Salsa lessons course (AED 35).
- These are highly recommended restaurants in the vicinity: Samari Restaurant and Cafe, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Lime Tree Cafe, Spectrum on One.
Are you a Foodie? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Hotel Swimming Pool
The AquaVenture Water Park and a soothing Massage in Dubai are amongst the "MUST DO" Things To Do In Dubai. You can share your Dubai Photos of your trip on our website too!Discount Rates & Deals:
Search for the Best Rates for Capitol Hotel Dubai, from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Travelocity, Expedia, Hotel.com, Priceline, etc., below:
Visiting several places in Dubai is easy, cheap and fun, if you know how. Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide to help you.
Compare Prices for ALL Hotels in Dubai from amongst the major Online Hotel Search Engines.Detail Google Tourist Map of Capitol Hotel Dubai
You can zoom in into the map, or click the link below the map to see a larger map in a new window...
View Capitol Hotel Dubai in a larger map
Please Contact Us, if you have a query, regarding any info on this page?
Return from Capitol Hotel Dubai to Cheap Dubai Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel.
Photos courtesy: 28478778@N05; lapeyrecout