Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai
An amazing hotel, The Burj Al Arab Hotel
is truly the one and only Dubai 7 Star Hotel, no doubt about that.
With class, money and wealth literally strewn around from top to bottom and inside out, this hotel goes all out to pamper you.
Almost instantly, you get the feeling of being no less than Royalty
The designer look with expensive decoration pieces right from the hotel lobby up to your room will surely amaze you.
Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the Burj Al Arab
soars to a height of 321 meters. It is the tallest hotel in the world.
Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai Reviews:
- As soon as you are received and escorted into the lobby, you are served cold wet face towels, some coffee, and a plate of the most delicious Arabian Dates.
- You are assigned a personal butler, who gives you an half hour’s tour of your suite upon your check-in. Really Impressive...
- All the suites are huge, and I recommend a panoramic suite, because of the excellent views you get of the Arabian Sea.
- The Burj Al Arab has managed to give the suites a very neutral scent. No stench, cigarette smells or overpowering fragrances.
Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Stickers on the windows that stretch from the floor to the ceiling, let you know that any window cleaners that might pass can not see into the room.
- The Burj Al Arab Dubai Hotel uses cutting edge technology in the rooms; there's a Touch screen unit that controls the LED TV, the lights, the curtains and the air-conditioning.
- You get to use many other cool toiletries like La Prairie's Caviar cream, Gillette Mach 3 Razors etc.
- The Wild Wadi Water Park is a 5 minute walking distance from the hotel and is FREE to Burj Al-Arab Hotel guests. This park is really great fun, and I recommend a visit!
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
- You can have a relaxing Thai or Balinese Massage at the beautiful Assawan Spa.
- The Skyview Bar at The Burj Hotel Dubai, with amazing sunset views over the Gulf, is worth having afternoon tea in. The views from here are unforgettable.
- The Sinbad Kid’s Club, located on the 18th floor of The Burj Al Arab is staffed at all times by professional child care takers. So you can comfortably leave your kids in expert hands and have a nice romantic evening at the Skyview bar or in your room.
- The bathrooms are excellent - his and her basin, large Jacuzzi bath, shower with multiple jets, and the best part, designer toiletries from Terre D'Hermes.
Burj Hotel Suite
Dubai Restaurants, in-hotel and nearby:
- A short submarine ride from the Burj Al-Arab Hotel lobby takes you to the hotel's undersea Al Mahara seafood restaurant, where you can eat mouth watering lobster and crab, while watching the beautiful marine life in the huge aquariums. Been rated as among The Top Ten restaurants in the World.
- Junsui, the Asian restaurant, is a must try. The Wagyu beef is lip-smacking delicious.
Burj Hotel Pool
- The top in-hotel, Al Iwan Restaurant, hosts a seven star hotel buffet that is out of this world. At a bargain price of USD 125, one can eat lobster, shrimp and other seafood, Kobe beef, 5 different caviar (Beluga/Sevruga) and many more dishes. Plus spend all afternoon, enjoying the super luxury.
- The Culinary Flight at the Burj Al Arab is worth every cent of its almost 1500 AED price. Whew! It's a new concept to try out cuisines from 4 different restaurants in Hotel Burj Al Arab Dubai.
Watch the sun rise over the beautiful desert sand in a Hot Air Balloon, have a great time with friends whilst Ice Skating in Dubai and beat the heat while skiing in the desert, with a visit to Ski Dubai. These are some of the most popular Things To Do In Dubai!
Burj Al-Arab Hotel Bathroom
Visiting several places in Dubai is easy, cheap and fun, if you know how. Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide to help you.
Search & Compare the Best Rates & Deals for The BURJ-AL-ARAB HOTEL DUBAI from amongst the TOP 100+ Hotel Booking Sites on the Net.
Address: Jumeirah Beach Rd, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesBurj Al Arab Hotel Dubai Tourist Map
Location: On a man-made island 280 meters into the Arabian Sea from the famous Jumeirah Beach Dubai and connected to the mainland by a private bridge.
Access to the Hotel: A chauffeured Rolls Royce takes you till the hotel, or you arrive by helicopter on the hotel’s heliport.
Plus Point: The tallest hotel building in the world. Tallest Atrium in the world. All round sea view.
Facilities: The hotel offers state of the art meeting room facilities at the Al Falak Ballroom, Suha, Athuraya and Suheil Boardrooms, Al Areeka and Tameen Majlis, Assawan Amphitheatre and Marina Garden.
Number of Rooms: 202 spacious duplex suites.
Hotel Chain: Jumeirah Group.
General: 24x7 Front Desk, Service Desk on each floor, Private Butler, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurants, Newspaper, Disable Access Rooms/Facilities, In-room Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Air-conditioning, 42 inch plasma screen, DVD System, telephone, hair dryer.
Activities: Tennis Court, Table Tennis, Fitness Centre, Children's Playground, Fishing, Windsurfing, Private Jacuzzi, Sauna, Swimming Pool.
Services: Room Service, Meeting / Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Babysitting / Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber / Beauty Shop, Breakfast / Meals in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Shoe Shine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
Internet: Wired internet and Wi-Fi is free to use in the room..
Check-In: From 15:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
You can zoom in into the map, or click the link below the map to see a larger map in a new window...
View Burj Al Arab Dubai in a larger map
Want to show the world your very own Burj Hotel Photos? Upload them on our Burj-Al-Arab Photos page, and we'll create a page for each.
Have a query about Reservations? Please Contact Us.
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page