Atlantis Hotel Dubai
The Atlantis Hotel Dubai
, is an amazing Dubai seven-star hotel
on the man-made 'Jumeirah Palm Islands', with lovely rooms overlooking the sea and excellent food.
Situated near the crescent of The Palm, The Atlantis, offers a wealth of amenities and conveniences, including no less than 17 specialty restaurants (Michelin ones to boot), lounges, spas, and more. The hotel offers a total of 1,373 rooms and 166 suites.
The fantastic view of the Palm Islands at night, all lit up and glowing and, the lovely Aquaventure Water Park with the Dolphins & the White Sharks is simply out of this world.Atlantis, The Palm Hotel Reviews:
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- When looking in the mini bar, be careful. The items have sensors on so when you touch them you are automatically charged for them.
- As a guest of Atlantis Hotel Dubai you enjoy free access to the Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers.
- 27 treatment rooms in the Royal Towers are dedicated for the Spa and Fitness Centre. The skillful hands of professional therapists will relax and unwind you with a huge variety of treatments from all over the world.
- A 4.5 hectare lush tropical natural habitat is home for the dolphins at Atlantis Resort's Dolphin Bay. You can meet these graceful intelligent mammals through a choice of interactions in 3 vast lagoons.
- You can slide down The Ziggurat at Aquaventure (the best water-park in the world) through a shark-infested lagoon.
Beautiful Architecture of Hotel Atlantis Dubai
- The Terrace Rooms are very spacious and luxuriously appointed. There are 2 bathrooms, one that sports a massive spa bath, separate shower area and walk-in wardrobe, enormous master bedroom and a balcony that wraps around the suite and overlooks the aquarium.
- Amazing service near the pool and beach areas of the Atlantis Hotel Dubai. Sunglasses cleaning, wet towels, iced water, the works!
- Remember that this is a super-deluxe 5-Star hotel with prices to match. If you are looking for a great deal, make sure you take a half-board. That way you save on individual restaurant expenses. Great Savings Idea.
- Considering that the Aquaventure, Lost Chambers, and Dolphin Bay entry is complimentary, the room rates sound reasonable.
- The porters, valets and room service staff are top notch and very well trained in customer service. They go all out to please you, without being nosy. They greet you every time you pass by.
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
- The turn-down service leaves cute animals made out of towels on your bed, chocolates and dates.
- The Imperial Club Rooms are bigger and more luxuriously appointed, with the major attraction being access to the lounge that serves unlimited snacks throughout the day.
- The breakfast spread and the food quality at Saffron and Kaleidoscope is beyond imagination. Eggs, pizza's, fresh juices, pancakes and waffles, freshly baked breads, different types of teas and coffees, cereals, muffins and cakes. Yummmm...
- The fresh fruit served is the best you will have ever eaten, almost like picking it yourself at a farm.
- You can reach Atlantis, The Palm, via a 6-lane vehicle tunnel, or the Palm Monorail.
- Sammy The Shark really blows your mind away with his antics.
- Michel Rostang, Giorgio Locatelli, Santi Santamaria and Matsuhisa Nobu are four of the world-famous prize winning chefs at the hotel who amaze you with their culinary skills.
- The Nobu, has excellent Seafood, just like it's counterpart in London. The Lobster, Prawn, Black Cod, Sea-bass etc. are all delicious.
- The Osman 'In Yeri and the Barasti are also some good places to have yummy food in.
Read about the Atlantis Dive Centre, Atlantis Dolphin Bay, Atlantis Lost Chambers, and Aquaventure Water Park that form the complete Atlantis experience.
Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide to help you travel within Dubai in a cost-effective, easy and fun way.Lowest Rates & Deals. Guaranteed!:
Find the BEST DEALS, Compare Prices and read what other travellers have to say about Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah, from amongst the TOP Booking Sites on the Net. Enter your dates in the search box below:
Detail Map of Dubai, The Atlantis Hotel, Jumeirah Palm Islands, Dubai
You can zoom in into the map, or click the link below the map to see a larger map in a new window...
View Atlantis, The Palm Island Resort in a larger map
Address: Crescent Road, Dubai Palm Tree Island, DXB, UAE
Location: One of the premier luxury 5 star hotels, The Atlantis Hotel Dubai, is located on Jumeirah Palm Island in Dubai
Situated: 35 minutes from DXB International Airport.
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Have a Reservations / Booking query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Photos Courtesy: Sarah