Atlantis Dive Centre
The Atlantis Dive Centre is located at Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, on the famous Palm Islands, Jumeirah Dubai.
It is an accredited Professional Association of Diving Instructors [PADI] 5-star Dive Centre, guaranteed to give you a remarkable experience and adventure, whether you're diving for the first time or are a seasoned diver.
We have tried to present important information about the Diving Centre in a friendly and easy-to-read manner, that will help you be prepared.
Atlantis Dive Centre
Useful Tips, Reviews, and Important Information:
- Learning to Scuba Dive and breathe underwater is exciting and fun, especially for children. Two PADI certified (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) experiences are offered to children of 8 years and above.
- Bubblemaker: Is for kids 8-10 years old, and lasts an hour. A fun way to experience scuba diving in the shallow pool environment of the Atlantis Zero Entry Pool, under close supervision. No registration is required. Held everyday between 2 and 4 pm.
- Seal Team: Is for kids 8+ years old, 5 times dive experience program. Kids take part in a series of diving experiences spread over a period of 5 days, that helps boost their confidence underwater. They are introduced to basic skills and challenges, with the reward of becoming a PADI Seal Team Member.
- A dive into the 11.5 million litre Ambassador Lagoon, takes you gliding alongside sharks, rays, wrasse, guitarfish and over 65,000 marine species.
Book Your Tickets For Scuba Diving and Atlantis Dive Center below. This is the best rate on the Net, better than at the venue as well!
PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience:
- Amazed at scuba diving, yet not sure whether to go in for certification? No Problem. Try out the scuba diving experience to test for yourself, in the shallow waters of the lagoon.
- For ages 10 years and above, you can opt for a 2 hour pool session or 4 hour pool and ocean dive session.
- If you later opt to go in for certification, these sessions count towards giving you credit.
- You learn the basics of diving and breathing under the water. You'll realise that you actually can!
- Find out what scuba gear consists of and how much fun it is to move around underwater while wearing it.
- Learn the basic scuba skills and safety rules that are a must.
- Learn to dive, irrespective of your skill level, beginner, intermediate or advanced. PADI certifications are globally recognised and valued, and gaining one here will open up a whole new world underwater for you to enjoy, learn and explore.
- The Open Water Dive Program is for 10 years and above. It is a 4 day certification course that allows you to earn a qualification to dive independently to 18 metres.
Enriched Air Nitrox Diver Program:
- Is for 15 years and above and needs a PADI or equal certification in open water diving.
- Teaches you to dive deeper and stay longer underwater, using Enriched Air Nitrox scuba tanks, which have a higher percentage of Oxygen in them.
- Certified divers are guaranteed to enjoy a range of dives including at man-made reefs, shipwrecks off the coast of Dubai, and at the magnificent Musandam off Oman.
- Enjoy a thrilling boat ride aboard luxury cruisers that take you around Dubai’s famous landmarks such as Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, Dubai Creek, the Burj Al Arab and the Dubai Marina, even as the setting sun creates a breath-taking and romantic scene.
- Approximately 2 hours of cruise time, the departure time varies by season. Refreshments are provided throughout the cruise.
Book Your Stay at Dubai Hotels below The best rates anywhere...
- All instructors at the Atlantis Dive Centre are PADI certified (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) with extensive experience.
- You should be a certified diver and must have your certification card and have dived within 12 months. If you have not dived in this time, you will be required to complete a PADI Scuba Review.
- You should be at least a minimum age of 10 years, while all guests under 16 must be accompanied by a fully qualified diver / guardian.
- Open Water Divers will be restricted to sites no deeper than 18 metres.
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving. If concerned, please speak to a doctor or the instructors.
Atlantis Dive Centre Dubai Deals:
- The Entertainer costs AED 295 and includes 2 for 1 vouchers for Sharkbites (in-house restaurant), Aquaventure (Water Park) & The Lost Kingdom (Aquarium).
Of course it has many more 2 for 1 vouchers for various attractions and eateries in UAE. Buy it online at: www.theentertainerme.com
- For some excellent daily deals look up www.cobone.com too.
- www.realdealme.com also has some excellent deals. Check them out!
Send us your Atlantis Dive Center Dubai Photos, videos, or write us an email about your visit to the best adventure in Dubai.
Please Contact Us with the message "I want to share my Atlantis Dive Centre Dubai Pictures & Review with Dubai-Forever.Com".
Read about the Aquaventure Water Park, Atlantis Lost Chambers and Atlantis Dolphin Bay too, that forms the complete "Atlantis The Palm" experience.
Return to Amusement Parks in Dubai
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page