Ascot Hotel Dubai
The Ascot Hotel Dubai, situated at a 5-minute drive from Dubai’s famous BurJuman Shopping Mall, has spacious clean rooms and nice courteous staff...Ascot Dubai Hotel Reviews:
Located ideally in the busy "old Dubai" at Mankhool Area, 13th Street, Dubai, this apartment hotel is a favorite with many business travelers in the region.
- In spite of being in the middle of a busy area, once inside it is pretty quiet. The polite and helpful staff cannot do enough to please their guests.
- The perfect Business Hotel, it is ideally located to several important business destinations. Not exactly a Honeymooners Paradise!
- The Royal Ascot Hotel, just next door to the Ascot Hotel in Dubai has an amphitheater which hosts at least two dance and music performances per day. It is popularly called The Dubai Music Hall.
- A taxi ride from Dubai International Airport to the hotel costs around AED 25.
- A taxi ride from the Ascot Dubai Hotel to The Mall of the Emirates costs around AED 45.
- As a guest of Ascot Hotel Dubai, you can use the pool and other facilities of the Royal Ascot located next door.
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
- Elegante, the nightclub at Ascot Hotel Apartments Dubai is rated the best disco in town. You can spot beautiful young girls and guys here, especially the happening set.
- The disco does not have sound proofing, so better book a room away from the 5th floor, where it is located, to avoid keeping awake till 3 am.
- The complimentary bus to Jumeirah beach arrives at the hotel for pick-up at exactly 10.30 am.
- The Ascot Dubai Hotel is a very decent family hotel unlike some other dubious ones in the area.
- Not exactly a 4 star hotel as advertised. It's more like a 3 star hotel.
- It does look a bit out-dated and in need of a face-lift.
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- At Waxy's Little Restaurant, you can have breakfast buffet; and don't miss the afternoon tea.
- At Troyka Restaurant & Club, you can have a good Russian dinner with live entertainment.
- Ayam Zaman, serves hot Lebanese food and exotic Arabian dishes. Located on the ground floor.
- At Yakitori House, you can try Japanese specialties and favorites such as sushi, tempura and sashimi. Located on the 5th floor.
- Waxy O'Conner's, is an Irish bar. Ascot Hotel Dubai guests enjoy a complimentary breakfast here.
- Excellent breakfast is served with variety of breads, pita bread, fruits, yogurt, eggs and fruit juice.
- The Jhonny Carinos Restaurant in the vicinity is highly recommended for their steaks, pastas, and grilled salmon. Their Caesar Salad is simply super!
- Highly recommended in the vicinity is the Basta Art Cafe Restaurant. Extensive menu with the lime & mint juice and the Arabic Coffee worth every Dirham.
- Al Halb, a Lebanese restaurant which is 1.3 miles away, has the perfect flavor. The Sushi, Tabbouleh salad and the grilled foods are mouth-watering. Service is exceptional. Highly recommended.
- The Bateaux Dubai boat ride, that's about 1.2 miles away, is a must do at night. The ambiance is amazing, and the food is excellent. The chocolate fondant is really mouth watering.
- A quiet and charming courtyard cafe, the Basta Art Cafe has the best lemon and mint drinks in Dubai. The Arabic Coffee is also worth a try. Highly recommended are the potatoes and salads. It is 0.6 miles away.
Love eating out? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
The Wild Wadi Water Park with it's watery rides; the sun-kissed Dubai Beaches and a frolicking time Dune Bashing in the Desert are our favorite Things To Do In Dubai.Discount Rates & Deals:
Find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travellers have to say about Ascot Hotel from amongst the TOP 30 Hotel Booking Sites on the Net, such as Laterooms, Booking, Octopus, HotelClub, etc.
Our Dubai Local Travel info-guide will help you Travel to all the attractions in Dubai quickly and with ease.Detail Google Tourist Map of Ascot Hotel Dubai
You can zoom in into the map, or click the link below the map to see a larger map in a new window...
View Ascot Hotel Dubai in a larger map
Have a query? Please Contact Us.
Return to Dubai Budget Hotels
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: kj-an & graeme.