Arabian Court at One and Only
Royal Mirage Dubai
The Arabian Court at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai is set amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush immaculate gardens.
in true Arabian inspired architecture, the 160 charismatic guest rooms
and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which face the sea (Palm Bay),
with private balcony or garden patio.
Arabian Court at One and Only
Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Reviews:
- The One and Only Royal Mirage Hotel complex comprises of The Residence and Spa, The Palace & The Arabian Court.
- The Arabian Court at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai is beautifully designed, what with stunning vaulted arch ceilings and intricate mosaic floors matched with authentic furnishings and ornaments. The manicured lawns are green and lush. The beach is just beyond and can be viewed even from your room balcony.
- If you've booked half-board, then you are given a pre-determined allowance that you can spend at any of the restaurants in the entire complex or even redeem it at the sister property, The One&Only Palm Dubai, on the Palm Islands. Good Value For Money!
Hotel Swimming Pool
Every evening there are tea light candles lit all along the hall-ways & passages. It creates a beautiful atmosphere.
The staff is what makes the Arabian Court at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai very special. They exude the amazing One&Only ethos from within, and rare proud to be a part of this great establishment. No wonder that they go out of their way to please and pamper guests. Kudos to the great spirit of the staff!
The hotel is only 4 stories high, yet, is so spacious that even when the hotel is at 100% occupancy level, you feel like you are the only people staying in there.
At the pool you are provided with iced-water and fruit to cool off from the intense heat of Dubai.
The Arabian Court at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai sits bang on it's own private, pristine beach. One of the best locations of any beach hotel in Dubai.
The service at the pool and the beach consists of facial spritzers, sun-glass cleaning and fresh fruits at regular intervals.
The housekeeping staff at the Arabian Court at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai create lovely swans out of towels and place on your bed along with rose petals. Sensual & Romantic!
You are allowed to dine at any of the complex's restaurant's as well as at the One&Only Palm, just across on the Palm Jumeirah Islands. A complimentary jetty takes you there and back.
The Arabian Court at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai is approximately 30 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport and a taxi would cost AED 75 - 90.
The Internet Wi-Fi is not available throughout the hotel and is charged. So, do inquire about the price first. You can buy a SIM card at one of the Etisalat kiosks at the Dubai International Airport, which proves to be cheaper!
The pool staff at the Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage organize water polo and volleyball matches in the pool and almost all the guests participate. It's good fun.
There is a shuttle service that runs between the 3 hotels (The Palace, The Residence and the Arabian Court) at regular intervals.
Hotel Bed Room
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
Restaurants @ Arabian Court at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- The Rottisiere, serves delicious Central European & Arabian food. You just have to try the buffet which is enormous in quantity. Also, the prawns, the tagines, non-veg. starters and the like are worth chomping on.
- Eau Zone, the Asian restaurant, is set near the poolside. A very romantic affair. The dishes you must try here are miso cod, beef tenderloin, salmon, oriental beef salad, ceasar salad, noodles & pasta. If you are a chocolate aficionado, then creme brulee is not to be missed!
- Nina, the spectacular Indian restaurant, serves amazing Indian cuisine in a wonderful ambiance. Truly worthy of a mention are the Butter Chicken, the baked Indian wheat bread, the vegetable dishes, and the paneer dishes. Truly a taste of India.
Restaurants @ The Palace at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- Olives, for a taste of Mediterranean cuisine, has a very large buffet that is very famous. however, the chef's specialty, Braised lamb shank with warm potato, roasted garlic salad and an orange mock-tail juice, is worth a mention.
- Tagine, a truly Moroccan experience, what with the decor reminiscent of old-time Marrakech. The sumptuous must-try dishes here are chicken olive tagine, the Moroccan Mezze, composed of salads, spicy lentils and marinated olives, lamb tagine & beef tagine.
- Celebrities, the international cuisine restaurant, has the most beautiful views of the sea and excellent live music. Try the 7 course tasting menu. It is very good value for money. The steak and fillet are very nicely done and tasty. The red meat dishes are a better choice here than the seafood.
- Beach Bar & Grill for sumptuous seafood and grills. The mixed Arabian grill is highly recommended, which has delectable lamb chops, lamb kofta, beef tenderloin, chicken kebabs and chicken breast, potato wedges, grilled vegetables and steamed rice.
Restaurants @ Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
- The Dining Room, with it's atrium setting that is very comfortable & intimate, serves guests items off the menu. The chef's recommendations are worth it's while. The Beef Tenderloin with Cépes Sautés, Goose Liver and Truffle Sauce are a must try!
Restaurants @ One&Only The Palm, Dubai:
- 101, the restaurant at the tip of the Palm Island, the stretches right into the sea, has an amazing line-up of mouth-watering dishes viz. gazpacho, beef tartar, tuna carpaccio and salad nicoise, chicken and choizo paella and many more yummy chef creations. Immaculate service, a great setting and excellent food. What more can one ask for?
- Zest, the fusion restaurant, serves a mix of International cuisine from the West, Asia & Middle East. Chicken, Lamb, Beef, Vegetable dishes all carefully and artistically crafted into delicious cuisine. Truly, world-class dining. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- STAY by Yannick Alléno, the Michelin-starred chef, serves mouth-watering duck fois gras pate and Rib Eye steak, Wagyu beef steaks, and an assortment of desserts (there's a dessert library) to drool over. The perfect setting, ambiance, skilled service & of course delicious award-winning cuisine, make this place a "have-to-try".
Are you passionate about dining out? Check out my TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Hot Air Ballooning, Ice Skating in Dubai and a visit to Dubailand are some of the more popular Things To Do In Dubai.The One&Only Spa:
Unwind, Balance and Uplift. These are the 3 guiding principles, that have inspired each treatment at the spa. Relax, de-stress, and energize your body, mind and soul with an amazing line-up of yoga, massage, nutrition and meditation. Experts take you on the journey to become fit and healthy. The Oriental Hammam, is also worth a mention here.
De-stress and unwind at the traditional steam bath. Then let Moroccan, Tunisian & Turkish masseurs (more like craftsmen) give you a soft massage to revitalize you to the core. Simply Fantastic! Don't miss it! Do not forget to have ethnic tea and dates after a Hammam. That's so relaxing.
Our info-guide Dubai Local Travel will make it easy for you to Travel in Dubai quickly and with ease.
Arabian Court at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai:
Address: Al Sufouh Road, Jumeirah Beach, PO Box 37252, Dubai, UAE
Check-In: From 14:00 hours
Check-Out: Until 12:00 hours
Have a query about Arabian Court at One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai? Please Contact Us.
Return to Dubai Seven Star Hotel
Return to Dubai-Forever.Com's Home Page
Pictures on this page are indicative and may not be actual representations of the hotel. Photos courtesy: dantaylor; kiewic