Aquaventure Water Park
The Aquaventure Water Park in The Atlantis Hotel on the Palm Islands, is one of the biggest and best water parks in Dubai.
Amongst the top five Amusement Parks in Dubai on almost every tourist's itinerary, it surely enthralls young and old alike.
With an amazing adrenaline thumping array of rides that take you through a 2 kilometer journey while you enjoy water, exotic marine animal species and tropical landscape (Are we really in a desert? ;-). My advice...Don't miss it!
We have tried to present important information about The Aquaventure Water Park in a very friendly and easy-to-read manner, that will help you be prepared.
Rates @ Aquaventure:
- AED 200 (adult, 1.2 meters and above) & AED 165 (child, 1.2 meters and below).
- Special rates for UAE residents, AED 140 (adult, 1.2 meters and above) & AED 115 (child, 1.2 meters and below).
- Towel rental (AED 30), Locker rental (AED 40), and Towel & Locker Combo rental (AED 50).
- [Approximate conversion rates are: 1 GBP = 5.75 AED, 1 USD = 3.67 AED, 1 EUR = 5 AED]
Useful Tips, Reviews, and Important Information:
- A locker, soft drinks and a towel are provided in the Dolphin bay, but you need to pay for it in Aquaventure Water Park. That's AED 30 for a towel and AED 50 for a locker, so thoughtfully carry your own towel.
- Almost all the rides start from the Ziggurat, and if you do not have a map of the entire place, you can have trouble locating the rides, especially from outside the Ziggurat, hence, it is advisable to ask for a map as you enter.
- You need to sit in a rubber ring and are transported up to the starting point of the ride via a conveyor belt. But, if you are in for some extra fun, then get pushed from down upwards to the top by a forceful water jet.
- Whether you arrive by taxi or car, you are dropped off in the parking area, from where a shuttle bus takes you to the Aquaventure Water Park.
- If you've come on a weekend, it's advisable to leave a little before the park closes, as there's a loooong queue for a taxi.
- Entry to Aquaventure is FREE for Atlantis, The Palm Hotel guests.
- The Leap of Faith: is a near vertical slide approximately 100 feet high, which catapults you into a 60 meter long transparent tunnel, where you can watch 5 species of the most majestic creatures to swim the oceans. The Shark. These 5 species are the Guitar Shark, Bow Mouth Shark, White Tip Shark, Black Tip Shark and Grey Reef Shark.
- The Plunge: Twisting, turning and blasting you upwards along the power-jets, you descend from the center of the Ziggurat, an ancient Egyptian styled pyramid on one of the many water-coasters.
- Shark Attack: This ride takes you through the center of the mysterious Ziggurat via dark twisted tunnels before emerging into an underwater shark infested lagoon.
- Shamal: A ride through a transparent tube blasts you into the center of The Ziggurat and takes you to the Plunge for your next adrenaline pumping adventure.
- The Surge: Beginning atop the Ziggurat on a coaster, this high octane inner tube ride is as hot as it gets. The ride twists and turns, many a time in pitch darkness while taking you on a thrilling journey.
- Stinger: This ride blasts you uphill on a water coaster, starting at the first level of The Ziggurat. You are jet propelled towards the river via internal tubes.
- Falls: This ride takes you splashing down to Rapids River on a water-coaster. You jet up and down and twist around before ending in the river.
- The Rapids: This river ride in a water coaster takes you on a white water journey wildly twisting and turning through caverns on a 2 kilometer journey.
- The Torrent River: Once again on a coaster through 600 meters of a tidal river with one meter high waves and passing through lush tropical landscape.
- Splashers Play Area: This is the perfect place for toddler guests. In fact for the entire family.
- Aquaventure Beach: Relax, unwind, get tanned and enjoy the beautiful Arabian Sea on 700 meters of private beach, that is exclusive to guests of Aquaventure and Dolphin Bay. Access is included in the tickets to these.
Aquaventure Water Park Dubai Deals:
- The Entertainer costs AED 295 and includes 2 for 1 vouchers for Sharkbites (in-house restaurant), Aquaventure (Water Park) & The Lost Kingdom (Aquarium).
Of course it has many more 2 for 1 vouchers for various attractions and eateries in UAE. Buy it online at: www.theentertainerme.com
- For some excellent daily deals look up www.cobone.com too.
- www.realdealme.com also has some excellent deals. Check them out!
Send us your Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park Dubai Photos, videos, or write us an email about your visit to the best adventure vacation in Dubai.
Please Contact Us with the message "I want to share my Aquaventure Water Park Dubai Pictures & Review with Dubai-Forever.Com".
Read about the Atlantis Dive Centre, Atlantis Lost Chambers and Atlantis Dolphin Bay too, that forms the complete "Atlantis The Palm" experience.
Return to Amusement Parks in Dubai
Return to Dubai Forever Home Page