Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah
The Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah
has a private beach that is REALLY private, with lovely white sand and beautiful warm sea water.
Very conveniently located on Jumeirah Beach, in the Madinat Jumeirah complex, the Wild Wadi Water Park, is a stone's throw away, and a must-visit on every travelers itinerary.
Has been voted Dubai's Leading Resort
at the 2012 World Travel Awards!
Al Qasr Jumeirah Hotel Reviews:
- The private beach of the hotel is amazing. Superb security, so no unwanted people allowed onto this part of the beach. So you can go for a swim or relax on the beach without any worries.
- The beach is very-well serviced by the hotel. Free Wet & Cold Towels to help keep you cool in the heat, chilled cucumbers for the eyes and free ice-candies to keep your insides cool too.
- The Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah has raised the standards for what is known as a 5 star hotel.
- One of 3 sister hotels in a huge complex on Jumeirah beach, this hotel has superb service, beautiful rooms with excellent views, comfortable and cosy interiors, amazing restaurants to suit every palate, and polite, courteous and well-trained staff.
- The Abras (small wooden boats) take you to the restaurants through the well-designed waterways (canals) inside the hotel complex.
- There is also a souk (market place from olden times) inside the complex for shopping.
- The Sinbad Kids Club makes sure that every child is entertained well and is perfectly safe, such that parents can spend some quality romantic time together. Pure Bliss!
- The breakfast buffet is quite expensive as is, so try and get a booking that includes breakfast. Alternatively, you can head for the mall next door that has an array of international cafe chains.
- Entry to the Wild Wadi Water Park is free to residents of the Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah, so don't miss it.
Find The Best Rates For This Hotel In The Search Box Below. You won't find a lower rate any place else. Guaranteed!
- The staff greet you each time you pass them, in fact they go out of their way to really make your trip and stay absolutely enjoyable and pleasurable.
- The check-in process needs to be refined a bit. Of course, the intentions were to make it personalized, so no reception counter. But you are seated on a couch and the reservations staff come to you and check you in. But this creates chaos when there are lots of people in the hotel.
- While the process of check-in is going on, you are offered top-quality Arabian Dates and a hot-towel to get fresh with. Nice touch.
- If you are staying at the Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah on your honeymoon, expect a nice personal touch in the form of a wedding cake, greeting card and red roses delivered to your room.
- There are a variety of luxury and sports cars that you can rent with or without a chauffeur.
- Internet in Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah is free and fast. There is also a business room fully equipped with photo-copier, computer, fax. Mini-office!
- The views from the higher floors are better than from the lower ones.
Ocean Deluxe Room
Dubai Restaurant Reviews, in-hotel and nearby:
- Pier Chic - With one of the most scenic locations overlooking the Burj al Arab and Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and an amazing line-up of sea-food, chicken, lamb etc.; the Pier Chic restaurant scores as much on ambiance as it does on gourmet cuisine.
- Alhambra is a nice Spanish restaurant, with a live band playing Spanish songs and a polite Spanish manager with a nice personal touch offering to recommend dishes.
- Pai Thai as the name suggests is a decent Thai resto. Their fish cakes, sea bass and tiger king prawns with stir fried veggies are some delectable dishes to try out. The setting and atmosphere is really very pleasant and romantic.
- Olives - One & Only Royal Mirage, Jumeirah, is an excellent Italian restaurant that serves mouth-watering seafood, meat et al, in an excellent locale in a tent on the beach.
Love eating out? Be sure to check out my Favourite TOP 10 Dubai Restaurants.
Club Executive Terrace View
A visit to Ski Dubai where you can Ski in the Desert, Wild Wadi Water Park, where you can have a splashing time and the Dubai Desert Safari, where you can indulge in Dune Bashing in Dubai, are some of the best Things To Do In Dubai.
Be informed! Learn how you can travel internally in Dubai with ease. Dubai Local Travel is an info-guide to help you.
Find the BEST DEAL, compare prices, and read comments about Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, from amongst the TOP 100+ Hotel Booking Sites on the internet.
Address of Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah: Al Sufouh Road, Madinat Jumeirah Resort, Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai 75157, United Arab Emirates.
Have a query about the fabulous Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah? Please Contact Us.
Return to Dubai 7 Star Hotel
Return to Dubai-Forever Index Page
Photos are courtesy of & copyrighted to The Madinat Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts.